PDA

View Full Version : Pic's of Timztoy's spinout into the ditch

TIMZTOY
03-21-2010, 09:54 PM
pretty self explanitory.. i was traveling from the left to the right.. we actually did jack knife and the trailer's front right corner contacted the right bed side of the truck. which actually kept us from rolling over when we hit the dirt.. my homade bumper contacted HARD with the trailers toung actually bending it a good 15-20 degrees and cracking the medal. so ill have to compleatlly rebuild the front of the trailer.. good news is that nothing what so ever hapened to my bumper.. :thumb: im actually pretty freaking proud of that.. i dont have a pic of the trailer toung tonight.. ill get that tommorw..

TIMZTOY
03-21-2010, 09:59 PM
i apoligize for the crappy pic's :mad: i just noticed them.. i had the :Princess: take them.. she ran up over the hill to take a potty brake.. so i said "hay take the camara with ya and snap a couple pic, for the web sight" oh well, i cant blame here, she was still scared and cold.

RockRunner
03-21-2010, 10:31 PM
No worries just glad you guys are OK. Trailers and trucks can be fixed but healing life's is a different stories. I am just glad Ken was able to help, I was happy by the fire when talking to him ;) but my but would have been out the door if he had called and needed more help:thumb:.

I hope the move went OK and sorry again that I could not help, like I said trucks can fixed but bodies..............well talk to me someday :eek:

Romer
03-21-2010, 11:16 PM
I was amazed how straight that pulled as bent as the toungue was

corsair23
03-22-2010, 01:36 AM
Crikey :eek:

Did you guys take the dog with you? I imagine everyone was pretty frazzled after that...

TIMZTOY
03-22-2010, 09:08 AM
we did take the dog with us empty to missouri and droped him off at the inlaws till after moab.. her dad loves our dog more than we do i think.. and problly more than us.. if sam was with us and we call'd him the first words out of his mouth would have been, "is sam ok" i S**T you not..:lmao::lmao:

i too was amazed how stright it pulled as bent as it was

MDH33
03-22-2010, 09:58 AM
...she ran up over the hill to take a potty brake.. so i said "hay take the camara with ya and snap a couple pic, for the web sight"...

:eek: :lmao:

bh4rnnr
03-22-2010, 06:53 PM
Yikes! Again, glad it all worked out ok in the end!:bowdown:

TIMZTOY
03-22-2010, 11:37 PM
:rant:

Nemo
03-22-2010, 11:43 PM
Yikes!!!! Ken, your a good man. I wanted to help esp sine I just got new speakers in. Good for a long drive on a Friday but the GF wanted to kill me by the thought of it.

Myredyota
03-23-2010, 12:43 AM
Wow! We should have hooked it up to my truck! My bumper is bent in the opposite direction, so that probably would have been perfect!:p:

TIMZTOY
03-23-2010, 12:42 PM
Lol:lmao: