PDA

View Full Version : Moab 3/31-4/3

pmccumber
03-29-2010, 02:11 PM
The family and I are going over there for the a few days. No plans. If any of y'all are over there and want to hook up, gimme a buzz.

tres-cero-tree 6-ate-too t00-six-22

Paul

MDH33
03-29-2010, 08:19 PM
can't go to moab 'till you fix your craigslist search engine. ;)

pmccumber
03-30-2010, 09:25 AM
What's wrong with it?

pmccumber
03-30-2010, 09:33 AM
Damn. I'll try and reboot when I get home and hopefully that gets it. But judging from the output, it looks like CL changed its output format slightly and my pattern matches are failing. I am seeing the number of responses just not parsing the items. Too bad I never enabled a vnc port through my firewall or I could work on it here!

FJBRADY
03-30-2010, 10:17 AM
What Matt is saying errrr Martin is that Easter Jeep Safari is this week.....not that there is anything wrong with that, do you like large crowds! :banghead:

pmccumber
04-04-2010, 04:33 PM
Well it is fixed. Simple to fix but staging this test takes about 30 minutes. For those interested, here is what happened.

CraigsList added another hyperlink to their output. So that put another <A> ... </A> block in each listing. If you don't tell the pattern match, it will match "greedy". So, I had to go into my (.*) and make them (.*?) blocks which tells it to consume up to the first and not the last.

Should be good for a while.

Paul

And we had a great time out there in Moab. Did the family hikes and picnics in Arches and Canyonlands. Still found time for Elephant Hill and Salt Creek. I highly recommend Salt Creek down to Castle and Fortress arches btw with wives and kids (should that be wife and kids? Oh heck, it was Utah - leave it wives!).

Blackdiamond72
04-04-2010, 08:57 PM
Just got back from EJS, good time all around. Crowds maybe, but it was down right empty compared to former years I was told. Ran Poison Spyder on Big Saturday in my neighbor's 4door JK and we had maybe 40 rigs in the group. Faster pace than the Snow and Pizza run anyways. Yall should have a great time at CM 2010.