PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Annual Cruiserfest in Tooele UT, June 26th

Caribou Sandstorm
04-03-2010, 01:18 AM
Anyone planning on going out for this and checking it out? I think Larry Miller is going to present info on this at the Cruise Moab event. Looks like it might be interesting and a great excuse for a road trip and meet up with the Wasatch guys. Maybe they could show us some local trails??

http://www.cruiserfest.com

fubuki
04-03-2010, 04:06 PM
I'm interested.

nuclearlemon
04-03-2010, 07:02 PM
hhhmmmm....no info at cruiserfest.com, but searching miller motorsports park, looks like it's part of the lucas off road racing series which is listed the same weekend.

LUCAS OIL OFF-ROAD SERIES

Miller Motorsports Park is adding the Lucas Oil Off-Road Racing Series to its schedule of major events for 2010. The series, which was created in 2008, is an example of what is known as “short-course off-road racing,” in which two- and four-wheel-drive trucks and off-road buggies race on man-made dirt circuits comprised of straights, whoops, jumps and corners. At Miller Motorsports Park, a new race circuit will be constructed in the infield of the southeast corner of the racetrack, located between Tooele Turn and Clubhouse Turn, specifically for this event.
The Lucas Oil Off-Road Racing Series includes seven classes: Unlimited 4 (Full-size 4WD trucks, V8 engines, 800-plus hp); Unlimited 2 (Full-size 2WD trucks, V8 engines, 800-plus hp); Unlimited Lite (Compact/midsize 2WD trucks, four-cylinder engines, 300 hp); Super Lite (Midsize 2WD trucks, two-seat, 200 hp, spec class); Unlimited Buggy (1650cc water-cooled four-cylinder and VW Type I engines); Limited Buggy (1600cc VW Type I engines); and Kart (Single-seat, custom-built mini race trucks for drivers 8-15 years of age).
For more information on the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series, visit the series website.
MONSTER JAM TICKET PROMOTION
Use your Monster Jam Promo Code to receive $5 off any adult ticket for the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series!
Click here to enter your Monster Jam Promo Code at the SmithsTix website

Corbet
04-04-2010, 10:14 PM
I'm interested. Be a good excuse to visit friends in SLC.