PDA

View Full Version : Lots of cruiser junk for sale

Air Randy
04-12-2010, 04:02 PM
I was out rooting around in the shop today looking for a long side axle for Jacket. I found that, but in the process realized I've accumulated a fair amount of stuff I probably no longer need. Here is a list of what I've got:

Aisin 2 bbl carb off of (I think) a 1973 1.5F motor. Seems complete with all of the linkages and vacuum hoses, etc. SOLD

Weber 2 bbl carb with complete adaptor set for F/2F intake manifold SOLD

F/2F exhaust and intake manifold set $50 OBO

(2) F/2F heavy style flywheels $10 each

nice radiator out of a 1980 FJ40 with support frame $50 OBO

OEM starter (not geared) and alternator from 1980 FJ40 $25 each OBO

I have a bunch of other misc stuff like tin 1F valve cover, air pump, etc.

Oh yeah, I also have a nice H42 4 speed that came out of my 40 when I put the H41 in. SOLD

Also have a near new set of Warn hubs for a coarse spline axle-free to a good home

RicardoJM
04-12-2010, 04:08 PM
If the Aisan carb has the ported vacuum connection next to the idle mixture screw - I'll take it.

Blackdiamond72
04-12-2010, 04:55 PM
How do you like the weber? I'd be interested in the aisan as well if Ricardo turns it down.

Air Randy
04-12-2010, 05:28 PM
How do you like the weber? I'd be interested in the aisan as well if Ricardo turns it down.

I never used a weber on a 40 myself, only in my earlier hot rod days. They worked fine then. This one probably needs cleaned up but it should work OK.

Air Randy
04-12-2010, 06:07 PM
If the Aisan carb has the ported vacuum connection next to the idle mixture screw - I'll take it.

Heres a couple of pictures, sorry the one is so blurry, guess I should have had a beer first to calm the shakes down :D. Looks like it has 3 vacuum lines coming out of the base on that side.

RicardoJM
04-12-2010, 07:59 PM
sorry the one is so blurry, guess I should have had a beer first to calm the shakes down :D.

No kidding on the blurry. Three ports sounds promising, but will need to insect it better. If this fits the bill for someone and they claim it before we figure out if one of the three is a vacuum advance port, let them get it.

Basically, the vacuum advance port is on the right of the boss for the idle mixture screw. The hole in the primary tube should be just above the throttle plate when closed.

Air Randy
04-12-2010, 11:31 PM
Dang, more crappy pictures, I don't think these help too much. There are 4 vacuum hoses that come out of the base, inside the venturi immediately opposite the vacuum lines is this small port, I don't know if that is what you're looking for.

On the front of the carb there is a sight glass for the float bowl. Below it it says "aisin" and above it is stamped "3B22".

Blackdiamond72
04-13-2010, 10:17 AM
Randy,

I'll take the weber and the aisan both. Ricardo, I know what you're looking for and if it does have the vac advance port, I'll let you have it.

When are you available to come grab them?

RicardoJM
04-13-2010, 10:59 AM
I'll take the weber and the aisan both.

James, even if it has the vacuum port you are welcome to it. I've got a spare carb and just need to work up the nerve to put it under the drill press:D.

Blackdiamond72
04-13-2010, 11:30 AM
Thanks Ricardo. I want a few spares to have around. Also, I need some different jets to work with. How is your set up doing after playing around with the different jets?

Air Randy
04-13-2010, 03:06 PM
Randy,

I'll take the weber and the aisan both. Ricardo, I know what you're looking for and if it does have the vac advance port, I'll let you have it.

When are you available to come grab them?

Any time day or evening, I'm home this entire week, which is a rarity. Give me a call to work out when you're coming down 303-319-8976

RicardoJM
04-13-2010, 09:26 PM
James, your carbs are in my garage. Now we got to figure out how to get them on to you. My office is near 6th Ave and I-25. Old40Dog is up in Evergreen and is usually at CBC, perhaps he could get them up the hill closer to you.

Blackdiamond72
04-14-2010, 06:06 AM
James, your carbs are in my garage. Now we got to figure out how to get them on to you. My office is near 6th Ave and I-25. Old40Dog is up in Evergreen and is usually at CBC, perhaps he could get them up the hill closer to you.

CBC? I can run down early this morning or tomorrow morning and grab them. I have work at 11 back up the hill so it would have to be around 9ish if thats alright. Give me a call and I'll see what I can do.

303-834-0008