PDA

View Full Version : Pto

wanderenfj
04-13-2010, 04:23 PM
Hello all- im new to the site, so I apologize if ive posted this in the wrong area, or the wrong way, but im sure someone will let me know if I did.
Anyway... Ive got a PTO winch up for sale (unfortunately) it came off a 72 fj40, and is currently on my 72 fj40. Im not sure if it's 3 speed, or if its a 4 speed set up, until the other night i didnt even know there was a difference. I thought it was a universal type thing, as long as its a cruiser. Ive got the complete set up. winch/spool, driveline, adapter deal that hooks up to the transfer case ,shifter n linkage. my 40 has a 302 in er (not my doing) so you might need to mod. the driveline. also when i hooked up the linkage , I had to fab alittle cause I wasnt quite sure how it all hooked up to the actual shift rod out the backside of the transfer case. Honestly, this thing looks pretty darn nice. Dont think its was used very much by P.O. Ive used it once myself. I'll probably go fiddle with it now though, so I know whats what. incase anyone has questions.
Im not really exactly sure about pricing this, but from what ive been able to research this one seems to be in excellent shape (virgin like) . ive seen alot oof worn out, used and abused , and incomplete pto that were going between 800-1200, so i guess for safety sake I'll say 1200 because this one looks better that any of the other ones ive seen period.but for the record- that price is not yet set in stone. if anyones intrested please let me know. I'll post morepics soon. you think I should do the auction thing here? maybe a fairer price for all? anyway thanks and have a great day.
the plumber
Oh yeah-DUH...my number is 916-736-3154, or seanfj40@att.net thanks
sean

nakman
04-13-2010, 06:24 PM
You're in the right section Sean, and welcome to the forum. Are you traveling to Denver any time soon? Shipping/inspection from Sacto may be a killer for us out here, but I dunno post up some good pictures and let's see what happens. :cheers:

Blackdiamond72
04-14-2010, 06:15 AM
:ranger: Waiting on PICS!

wanderenfj
04-14-2010, 11:12 AM
I thought I had...? must not have worked. I'll try again.

wanderenfj
04-14-2010, 11:28 AM
P.S. here's my baby too! aint she purdy
sorry these arent the best pics, but im short on time now, so more to come later.