PDA

View Full Version : Safari Colorado style!

SRT08BUS
04-21-2010, 02:00 PM
Notice the bee..I mean drink holders. And I'm not sure how the foot on the ground rule will be able to be accomplished.

nakman
04-21-2010, 03:27 PM
So is that for shooting stuff? Or some actual productive farm-based function? what's the foot on the ground rule?

jacdaw
04-21-2010, 03:31 PM
it's part of Ford's sustainability plan: mobile tree stand.

LARGEONE
04-21-2010, 04:10 PM
Looks like one of those hunting vehicles used down in Texas on those hunting reserves that are more like "African Petting Zoo's". They take you right to some rare African animal that they fed in the same spot the day before and let you shoot it. Sounds really fun...not.

I'm sure we'll hear that this vehicle is for transporting miners or workers to the oil/gas patch, but this is really a Texas hunting zoo vehicle!!!

SRT08BUS
04-21-2010, 04:28 PM
I was told that while on a hunting trip, in Africa, the owner and a friend noticed all the modded rigs and thought it would be nice to have to cruse his property. I'm also told that a seat will be put on the front left part of the bumper... mother-in-law seat anyone? The owners friend put it together this last weekend. The seats are removable so when hunting (seats are not for hunting from) the elk can be rolled up the ramp, which has rollers, by the winch.

The hunting reserves are sad and where all the zoo animals are going because we have no money to take care of them. It's a way for them to get around killing animals they would not be able to do in the wild due to conservation acts. What they should be hunting down in Texas are wild boars, just like we should be hunting the over populated elk herds in Estes Park.