PDA

View Full Version : Moab Recovery Party

BreckBJ44
05-03-2010, 03:57 PM
I have Sunday off. No lacrosse or hockey and I swear I'll have the house clean by then!

I was thinking it'd be a great day to get any smaller projects on the trucks done and have a few beers and some BBQ. Perfect for fixing those little things that became apparent at Cruise Moab.

I'm still looking for a place but I'll bring beer and some meat and a grill. My list is small and easy so I'll be more help to others than in need of it.

The one thing I do need if anyone has it is a diesel compression tester and a coolant system pressure tester. I need to find out if a head gasket replacement is in order.

I'll post up when a place is found. I have a small garage and a backyard, alley and side street with little traffic at 5th and High Street in Denver so that may just be the place!

P.S. I know it's mother's day - It may be the perfect gift for you to get out of her hair for the day. Or if you got a good one that likes beer, wrenches and BBQ then bring her along!

Art Volmer
05-03-2010, 04:12 PM
Hi Kraig, I have a coolant pressure tester with the adaptor for the standard toyota cap however, no luck on the diesel compression tester. Let me know if you want to use it.

nuclearlemon
05-03-2010, 05:03 PM
You're welcome to work on you rig at my place. i'm on the north end of denver.

TIMZTOY
05-03-2010, 06:17 PM
Well I too have a coolent pressure tester, but no desial compressom tester. What you need is a block tester.

BreckBJ44
05-04-2010, 05:03 PM
Yep... I'd be happy with all three! Nuclearlemon, Thanks for the offer on the spot... extra beer for you! Is there room for a few rigs?

K

nuclearlemon
05-05-2010, 11:04 AM
yep...i'll pm my info

BreckBJ44
05-08-2010, 02:18 PM
Bumpity bumpity Bump!

So, not too many people interested so far. Tim, Me and Ige seem to be the roster. Maybe Timm too. Free hands and tools from me and some food and drink. For those that are afraid i'm doing my transmission swap... that has been back burnered for a bit...

So... I'm still in. Post soon as I want to bring enough Burgers and brats! Ige, we're still cool on the place and all?

Kraig

nuclearlemon
05-08-2010, 02:55 PM
yep, good to go

BreckBJ44
05-10-2010, 11:03 AM
Not much wrenching, but plenty of drooling over some sweet rigs. Ige has quite the stable!

Thanks again Tim for the shop and lifting help. I'm on your Dell Mini today to see what I can dig up. Ige, thanks for the company and the tour of the sweet cruiser goodness!