PDA

View Full Version : New Trail

pmccumber
05-10-2010, 10:58 AM
I've been hitting this cool new trail that has kind of developed over the last couple years. Great access. It is Foothills Parkway between Valmont and Table Mesa in Boulder.

Some of the southbound lines are too tough for me without a winch but I thought I'd let you know. The trail does get a lot of traffic so I expect it to get tougher pretty quick.

The City of Boulder could fix the trail but they are too busy issuing edicts on the genocide in Darfur and racism in Arizona.

DaveInDenver
05-10-2010, 11:21 AM
LOL! I think this all the time, that you need high clearance, long travel suspension on Denver roads on account of the pot holes.

MDH33
05-10-2010, 11:50 AM
:D Some of the only wheeling I've done in the past 4 months has been navigating the potholes on my road as well.

And Happy BDay Paul! :thumb: :cheers:

corsair23
05-10-2010, 01:34 PM
That's :lmao: funny Paul :D

And happy bday as well :thumb:

:cheers:

pmccumber
05-10-2010, 02:05 PM
I drove the SC300 today and I felt like Jason Bourne ripping around in Paris trying to avoid the potholes.

I did notice that if I get it up to 80 I can make it across some of the smaller potholes.

But I'm not expecting the buffoons that run that city to do anything about it any time soon as anyone operating a motorized vehicle should have a bounty on their heads to begin with.

As you can see, I'm down on Boulder right now. Thanks for the well wishes.

cbmontgo
05-12-2010, 10:50 PM
The City of Boulder could fix the trail but they are too busy issuing edicts on the genocide in Darfur and racism in Arizona.

Absolutely hilarious!!! The trail will likely be fine until they free Tibet.

SRT08BUS
05-12-2010, 11:58 PM
:D Some of the only wheeling I've done in the past 4 months has been navigating the potholes on my road as well.

getting practice for your job, CCC is a great place to drive if you want to get an alignment every week!

corsair23
05-14-2010, 03:06 PM
Shared this thread with a friend and this was the comment I got back :D

"You know why they cannot fix the potholes in Boulder…once they fill with water they are considered protected wetlands. They’ll have to do an EIS, ask for public comment and check for nesting bald eagles within 1 mile of the hole. :)"