PDA

View Full Version : Rabbit Seasoning

DaveInDenver
05-27-2010, 08:56 AM
Bugs: It's true, Doc; I'm a rabbit, alright. Would you like to shoot me now or wait 'til you get home?
Daffy: Shoot him now! Shoot him now!
Bugs:You keep outta this! He doesn't have to shoot you now!
Daffy:He does so have to shoot me now! [to Elmer] I demand that you shoot me now!

[Elmer looks at the camera, unsure if Daffy knows what he's talking about. As Daffy sticks his tongue out at Bugs, he is shot. Daffy puts his beak in its place and pushes the tongue back in and walks back over to Bugs, gun smoke pouring out of his nostrils.]

Daffy:[to Bugs] Let's run through that again.
Bugs:Okay. [deadpan] Would you like to shoot me now or wait till you get home.
Daffy:[similarly] Shoot him now; shoot him now.
Bugs:[as before] You keep outta this, he doesn't have to shoot you now.
Daffy:[re-animated] Hah! Thatís it! Hold it right there! [to audience] Pronoun trouble. [to Bugs] It's not "He doesn't have to shoot you now"; it's "He doesn't have to shoot me now."
Daffy:[angrily] Well, I say he does have to shoot me now!! [to Elmer] So shoot me now!

6e1hZGDaqIw

coax
05-27-2010, 10:01 AM
This is what I though of when I saw the title, before reading the post.

http://www.freewebs.com/roundie/Smeagol.jpg
http://www.theargonath.cc/characters/sam/pictures/stttherbs4.jpg

Hulk
05-27-2010, 10:41 AM
Bugs: It's true, Doc; I'm a rabbit, alright. Would you like to shoot me now or wait 'til you get home?
Daffy: Shoot him now! Shoot him now!
Bugs:You keep outta this! He doesn't have to shoot you now!
Daffy:He does so have to shoot me now! [to Elmer] I demand that you shoot me now!

[Elmer looks at the camera, unsure if Daffy knows what he's talking about. As Daffy sticks his tongue out at Bugs, he is shot. Daffy puts his beak in its place and pushes the tongue back in and walks back over to Bugs, gun smoke pouring out of his nostrils.]

Daffy:[to Bugs] Let's run through that again.
Bugs:Okay. [deadpan] Would you like to shoot me now or wait till you get home.
Daffy:[similarly] Shoot him now; shoot him now.
Bugs:[as before] You keep outta this, he doesn't have to shoot you now.
Daffy:[re-animated] Hah! Thatís it! Hold it right there! [to audience] Pronoun trouble. [to Bugs] It's not "He doesn't have to shoot you now"; it's "He doesn't have to shoot me now."
Daffy:[angrily] Well, I say he does have to shoot me now!! [to Elmer] So shoot me now!

That's great stuff right there. :thumb: