PDA

View Full Version : Realtor?

timmbuck2
06-01-2010, 12:33 PM
anyone recommend a good, strong Realtor in Lakewood who has some contacts and/or clout? we love this property in Lakewood, but the seller's Realtor wants a developer to buy it as land and develop it. We would really hate to see a historical property get sold into chunks to develop some crappy condos, and we absolutely love the property. The Realtor is saying that because the City of Lakewood wants to develop the property, they will make it very tough to get permits to restore the house. It has been for sale for a couple of years, and the area is mostly tiny houses and crappy apartments, so not surprised a developer has not jumped on it. I could use someone who knows this type of fight and could help get some details and fight back. Thanks all!!

:thumb::beer::thumb:

Timm

simps80
06-01-2010, 12:37 PM
no real estate dealings with him, but this is my son's basketball coach and is a really nice person.

Also he said some portion of referrals he gets from the school community he donates back into the school programs, so I think that's neat.

Will Gosch
Broker Associate - Dir. of Marketing

Easy Street Properties, LLC
1301 Arapahoe St # 102
Golden, CO 80401

Cell:
Office: 303-277-9060
Fax: 303 277-9655

calphi27
06-02-2010, 09:43 AM
the guy i sent you to about your refi is a realtor as well. a good friend of his has a commercial re company that could be your cover. give him a call again.

christopher raichart
303-332-7420