PDA

View Full Version : supercharger for 97 LC

jolee
06-01-2010, 09:30 PM
I found a new TRD supercharger for a my 97 landcruiser what would be a good price? Everything to install is supposed to be with it. Also how hard is it to find a used one and what would be a fair price? Thanks

thefatkid
06-01-2010, 10:15 PM
http://www.trdparts4u.com/Scripts/prodList.asp?vmanufacturer=Toyota&ModelId=-4&modelname=LandCruiser%20%28pre%2001%29&modelyear=1997&catalogid=2&catalogname=TRD%20Performance&idCategory=2161

There is a new one. What is the story with the one your looking at?

corsair23
06-01-2010, 11:41 PM
Also how hard is it to find a used one and what would be a fair price? Thanks

Pretty hard as most come attached to a truck :hill: - As for fair price that depends on how long it has been run etc. as you might be looking at a spendy rebuild

This "new" one....Is it local to the Denver metro area? We have a guy around these parts that likes to sell stuff he doesn't have and take your $$ :mad:

He was selling a supercharger back last year and took at least one person's money so buyer beware...I don't think anyone will try to nab it from you if you want to post up the seller just in case.

Hulk
06-02-2010, 09:09 AM
To be explicit, there is a very dishonest local guy who will claim he has a __________, take your money, and then never send you what you have purchased.

There are several legitimate places to buy a new TRD supercharger, of course, and we can help direct you to those if that is what you are looking for.

jolee
06-02-2010, 03:33 PM
Thanks for the everything I am going to try to find a used one. Thanks again