PDA

View Full Version : Winch delivery successful

LiveRust
05-07-2006, 09:21 PM
big thanks for transporting my winch to the campground. Rolled in Friday around noon and nobody anywhere around, I'm sure you were all off having fun. I left a cheap ice chest full of refreshment for your efforts. I sure hope it found it's way to those most responsible. Coming back through town today I just missed everyone again. Found it by a tree near the office. At least I hope that one was mine :D

Troy

Romer
05-07-2006, 09:54 PM
Troy,

I went to the seller and picked it up and took it to the trailer. LexusBen hauled the trailer to Moab. So we split the beer and then put it out in the pavillion and drank it with other members.

Glad it worked out!

wesintl
05-07-2006, 09:58 PM
I found the note and took it out of the trailer and Jeff in the office told me to put it there :D Did you get the 2 nuts too?

Thanks for the refreshments :)

Rzeppa
05-07-2006, 10:03 PM
Yeah, the Wasatch was good, never had it before. Thanks man.

LiveRust
05-07-2006, 10:47 PM
The seller was supposed to include one new controller in a box. Was that left somewhere?

I did get the nuts

Glad it worked out. thanks again.

troy

Three Wheel Ben
05-08-2006, 06:40 AM
The seller was supposed to include one new controller in a box. Was that left somewhere?

I did get the nuts

Glad it worked out. thanks again.

troy

We weren't sure where the controller was supposed to go so we decided to leave it in the trailer and ask you about it later. pm me your address and i'll ship it to you

ben