PDA

View Full Version : DEE ROCKS 1st Chinamans Gulch Run

Air Randy
06-04-2010, 11:49 AM
I think we should make this an annual event and try to have it so only the ladies drive the rigs! Here are a few pictures:

pic 1- It started off like this, pic 2-with moments of terror, pic-3 and finally this, pic-4 after completing this, pic-5 and this

FJBRADY
06-04-2010, 11:55 AM
Way to Rock it Dee :thumb:

Air Randy
06-04-2010, 11:55 AM
a few more from the day

Uncle Ben
06-04-2010, 12:19 PM
Very nice Dee! Welcome to the 4 wheels on the ground club! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::Princess:

RedCreeper
06-04-2010, 01:58 PM
Nice Job Dee!

Air Randy
06-04-2010, 03:57 PM
Here the YouTube link for the video of Meanie doing the left line at The Wall

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEH48-JwJFc

Nay
06-04-2010, 05:13 PM
Watching that vid, it looked on your first line that it would walk if you held it...and it did on second try.

Nicely done, time for Carnage Canyon :thumb:

Air Randy
06-04-2010, 05:23 PM
Yeah, I'm sort of a wuss when it comes to letting it spin and dig. Sometimes that works but it can also start hopping & breaking stuff too.

Romer
06-04-2010, 05:25 PM
Nice job Dee. You can definitly say to Randy, "my junk looks better than your junk" :D

J Kimmel
06-04-2010, 05:48 PM
Yeah, I'm sort of a wuss when it comes to letting it spin and dig. Sometimes that works but it can also start hopping & breaking stuff too.

you'll quickly figure out you can let it run a lot longer without fear of breakage with that setup than you could before :)

RicardoJM
06-04-2010, 07:37 PM
Dee, it looks like you are really enjoying yourself. It is very cool to see you behind the wheel of your new rig.:D

isotel
06-10-2010, 11:45 PM
Dee needs to go Crush Cars with that thing! i think it will give Gravedigger a run for his money! :thumb:

How long did you say you would keep the Texas stuff on the hood? ;) i think its time for another Randy Spray Job!

Air Randy
06-11-2010, 12:28 PM
If it's not going to take us too long to get the rest of the tube work done and then a decent re-paint, I'll just keep it as-is. But if were gonna be delayed too long on getting it painted over I'll have to intervene with the rattle can.

I was actually hoping we could find someone with a cuple of wrecked Taurus's or something like that, that we could line up side-by-side then have her drive over them. It would make for some really cool pictures.

Uncle Ben
06-11-2010, 01:33 PM
If it's not going to take us too long to get the rest of the tube work done and then a decent re-paint, I'll just keep it as-is. But if were gonna be delayed too long on getting it painted over I'll have to intervene with the rattle can.

I was actually hoping we could find someone with a cuple of wrecked Taurus's or something like that, that we could line up side-by-side then have her drive over them. It would make for some really cool pictures.

That is sooooo...http://www.classicalvalues.com/CompfedGayFlag.jpg