PDA

View Full Version : Spring Creek 6/6/10

FJBRADY
06-06-2010, 05:01 PM
Great time today Air Randy, PhatFJ and myself.

No pictures yet....I know I s&*k!

SRT08BUS
06-06-2010, 06:31 PM
I tried reaching you guys but I was an hour behind you guys from what two sets of campers said, well that and that the red Texas rig was sweet. I did Ute and Cascade Creek and finally made it to the top of Saxon mt.

I did manage some damage on Ute Creek, tree got the better of me. The tail light looks like that after wiping it off.

FJBRADY
06-06-2010, 07:54 PM
Pics.

Brian coming through the switch back.
Brian in the rock garden.
The three of us.
?

RockRunner
06-06-2010, 08:22 PM
That is some nice damage, did you slide into the tree or what?

Jacket
06-06-2010, 10:47 PM
Did you find a trailer steve?

FJBRADY
06-07-2010, 06:42 AM
Did you find a trailer steve?

Oh yeah, I have been rockin KROMPS trailer.:drumsticks:

At least for now............

RedCreeper
06-07-2010, 08:57 AM
I tried reaching you guys but I was an hour behind you guys from what two sets of campers said, well that and that the red Texas rig was sweet. I did Ute and Cascade Creek and finally made it to the top of Saxon mt.

I did manage some damage on Ute Creek, tree got the better of me. The tail light looks like that after wiping it off.

Ouch!! Brandon, man that sucks... What happend?

AxleIke
06-07-2010, 09:10 AM
So its all cleared out now? I was up there a week ago, and it was impassable past the rock garden.

FJBRADY
06-07-2010, 10:09 AM
So its all cleared out now? I was up there a week ago, and it was impassable past the rock garden.

Clear all the way...hardly even see a trace of snow along the whole trail.

AxleIke
06-07-2010, 10:41 AM
Thats good.

How was the trail anyway?

A week ago, it was all stacked and has gone from a more difficult trail to a fairly easy one. Its just not the same. Even the rock garden was filled in. The only thing that made it difficult was the snow covering all the rocks, but even then it was pretty straight forward.

That third obstacle (the switch back pictured above) was a cake walk. Hardly even recognized it.

FJBRADY
06-07-2010, 11:02 AM
Thats good.

How was the trail anyway?

A week ago, it was all stacked and has gone from a more difficult trail to a fairly easy one. Its just not the same. Even the rock garden was filled in. The only thing that made it difficult was the snow covering all the rocks, but even then it was pretty straight forward.

That third obstacle (the switch back pictured above) was a cake walk. Hardly even recognized it.

Still a fun trail. The first obsticle is breeze with all the changes. Big red Meanie hardly noticed it. I have seen the garden more difficult than it was yesterday but I drive better than I did last year so it's kinda a wash for me. Going back in a couple of weeks so I am sure the rock garden will be different than it was.

PhatFJ
06-07-2010, 11:15 AM
Thanks Steve and Randy for a GREAT run!! Kim and I had a great time!! Sorry we forgot our camera... This trail ROCKS literally!!! :eek:

Talk to you soon guys,,

Brian

SRT08BUS
06-11-2010, 08:17 PM
Ouch!! Brandon, man that sucks... What happend?

I kissed a tree, it seems the door and the tree were destine for each other but the tree still had it's sites on more. That's what I get for taking a trail that I've never finished alone, and I didn't air down so my tires took a beating!