PDA

View Full Version : FREE STUFF - non truck (:

4runner luv
06-19-2010, 10:17 AM
Yeah, don't get too excited. Just getting rid of a few paper weights before moving once again after July. Was getting ready to head to Goodwill and thought maybe some of y'all might be interested:

13" color TV - basic analog color w/ remote. Had it for 10 years, works perfect, but I just got my first ever flat panel HD TV... welcome to the 21st century me.

Sausage Grinder - aka, my ex-girlfriend, oh my geez I crack myself up. No, really this is meat grinder. Manual. Moms gave it to me a couple years ago, but I never have used it. Think it might be brand new. Has different blades, inserts, etc... Maybe there is a hunter out there who likes to cut all his own meat/game?

Goalie stick - nothing fancy, but I used to use it to some critical acclaim (okay, my GAA was about 10).

Blue Christmas Lights - er, ooh, am I supposed to say "holiday" lights these days? they looked real cool on the ceiling of my dorm room... why am I still carrying these around?

Dart Board - Even comes with 2 darts. Fun, but it's prolly gonna be apartment living for awhile and they don't take too kindly to dart boards. Was fun drunkin' times playin darts at 3am after a night out at the bars though. That's what happened to the other dart... missed by a good 3 feet and it went somewhere into a neighbor's yard back in AZ.

I am heading to the thrift store in a few hours, so if you are interested, just say so, and I will hold for you.

....AND HEY! how come nobody gave me any good advice on my last post, looking for a good paint resto guy? Or where to get some shocks? Or where to get an affordable rear bumper fabbed up?

corsair23
06-19-2010, 10:53 PM
....AND HEY! how come nobody gave me any good advice on my last post, looking for a good paint resto guy? Or where to get some shocks? Or where to get an affordable rear bumper fabbed up?

Thanks for giving folks first shot :thumb:

As for your posts...I don't recall seeing them but sometimes posts get buried pretty quick around here so don't be shy about "bumping" them to the top...:D