PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to Slee this week? help a brutha out :)

FJBen
05-09-2006, 03:44 PM
Here's the deal. :D I was wondering if anyone was going to be by Slee's this week? He has a set of Control arms for my 80. I won't be able to get down there until Saturday and Slee's not open on saturdays.

I'm bringing TJ down on saturday to pick up his 40 from Kipper's house so if anyone is close to that area and could pick them up, that would be awesome. :bowdown: :bowdown:

thanks
Ben

Uncle Ben
05-09-2006, 03:48 PM
Here's the deal. :D I was wondering if anyone was going to be by Slee's this week? He has a set of Control arms for my 80. I won't be able to get down there until Saturday and Slee's not open on saturdays.

I'm bringing TJ down on saturday to pick up his 40 from Kipper's house so if anyone is close to that area and could pick them up, that would be awesome. :bowdown: :bowdown:

thanks
Ben

Ben,
Since I still have a tire to get to you I'll run over and get them. I'll either get them to Kipp or I will get them to Greeley this week as I am overdue for a mom visit.

FJBen
05-09-2006, 04:23 PM
Ben,
Since I still have a tire to get to you I'll run over and get them. I'll either get them to Kipp or I will get them to Greeley this week as I am overdue for a mom visit.

Very cool, as long as it doesn't put you to far out of the way. :beer: If that works, let me know and I'll tell Christo you'll come and pick them up.

thanks
Ben!

Uncle Ben
05-09-2006, 04:28 PM
Very cool, as long as it doesn't put you to far out of the way. :beer: If that works, let me know and I'll tell Christo you'll come and pick them up.

thanks
Ben!

It does work for me. Who knows maybe I'll get something I can't live without too! ;)

Bobzooki
05-09-2006, 04:36 PM
It's probably a good thing I DON'T drive a Cruiser.

If I did, and I had to drive past Slee every day (and I DO drive past Slee every day)... I would probably be broke all the time!!!

Kipper
05-09-2006, 04:45 PM
Let me know if you can't make it over there Kevin, I could probably manage to sneak over there at some point this week. I should stay away from that place though, I always leave with the 80 bug.

:bowdown: :kevin: :robbie:

FJBen
05-09-2006, 04:58 PM
Very cool, I appreciate it!!! :beer: :beer: I'll let Slee know that you are coming Kevin and that you are bringing your checkbook! :D

TJ & I will be down on saturday so no worries if you aren't up here before then...mothers day is coming up tho...hmmmm :rolleyes:

Rzeppa
05-09-2006, 08:08 PM
I always leave with the 80 bug.Heh. After Cruise Moab, I have the FJC bug!

Bobzooki
05-10-2006, 08:21 AM
Heh. After Cruise Moab, I have the FJC bug!

Even I have the FJC bug! :eek:

FJBen
05-10-2006, 09:52 AM
So I take it, it (FJC) did pretty good out there?

treerootCO
05-10-2006, 12:02 PM
Not bad in stock form but they really need a lift. I would hate to see those skid plates after Moab. They drug those rigs over every obstacle...literally.

Uncle Ben
05-11-2006, 04:44 PM
Ben.....Mud PM sent.. ;)

FJBen
05-11-2006, 05:07 PM
got and returned the PM!!!! thanks a ton! :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: Like i said we'll be there saturday and could always swing by your casa or wherever.

Ben

Uncle Ben
05-11-2006, 05:28 PM
got and returned the PM!!!! thanks a ton! :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: Like i said we'll be there saturday and could always swing by your casa or wherever.

Ben

Anyone going to be up north here tomorrow then central near Kippers house? Ben and TJ are coming up to pick up FJ's Cruiser on Saturday and I'm trying to save them some time as I have two front Slee control arms and a 35" spare tire for Ben.....

Kenon698
05-11-2006, 06:19 PM
I am up north. Where central is Kipper?

Kipper
05-12-2006, 09:35 AM
I'm basically at sheridan and 38th, just down the road from treeroot.

Kenon698
05-12-2006, 10:19 AM
I right between UncleBen and Kipper. I could run the parts to you,Kipper. Let me know.

FJBen
05-12-2006, 10:51 AM
Very cool guys!@ I"m going to owe some serious beer! :beer: :beer: :beer: let me know how it all goes down (thats greeley hood speak)

Kipper
05-13-2006, 10:36 AM
just let me know what you guys figure out today or what I need to do. I think Ben and FJ are heading down here around noon to get the 40, so? my cell is 3-482-5713, i'll be running Behing the Mower, Rock and Stick Chucker, and S.O.D the Hill.

Uncle Ben
05-13-2006, 11:46 AM
just let me know what you guys figure out today or what I need to do. I think Ben and FJ are heading down here around noon to get the 40, so? my cell is 3-482-5713, i'll be running Behing the Mower, Rock and Stick Chucker, and S.O.D the Hill.

I think the plan is FJ and Ben are headed here first then to your house Kipper. I'm wondering if Wes will be up at Rootsters or Kipps soon. I have Maxs spare that need a ride to Highlands Ranch and I can have the dinamic duo haul it to central. ;)

Rzeppa
05-13-2006, 11:52 AM
So I take it, it (FJC) did pretty good out there?Hell's Gate and Double Whammy. No lift. Stock. I'd say that's pretty good.