PDA

View Full Version : Rising Sun sleepover at ICPR

bh4rnnr
06-24-2010, 11:51 AM
So i'd like to host another get together at the cabin this summer. Was thinking the weekend of August 21.

I know there are a few other things going on around the same time but wanted to see if there would be some interest?

:beer:

MountainGoat
06-24-2010, 06:37 PM
:thumb:I would be down for it unless you're sick of me. :hill:

SRT08BUS
06-25-2010, 09:56 AM
:thumb:I would be down for it unless you're sick of me. :hill:

X2... I'll bring some fish to cook up

Lars
06-25-2010, 11:52 AM
definante interest!!!

So i'd like to host another get together at the cabin this summer. Was thinking the weekend of August 21.

I know there are a few other things going on around the same time but wanted to see if there would be some interest?

bh4rnnr
06-26-2010, 09:59 AM
Cool, so lets go ahead with then since some of you guys are interested:cool:.

Brandon, you sure you want to hang out with me again, you might break something or get stuck somewhere:hill:

Old40Dog
06-27-2010, 11:29 AM
We could be up for this since its nearby.

MDH33
06-28-2010, 07:10 PM
I'm going to try and make it as well. Hopefully I'll have my RTT fixed by then. :thumb:

SRT08BUS
06-28-2010, 08:18 PM
Cool, so lets go ahead with then since some of you guys are interested:cool:.

Brandon, you sure you want to hang out with me again, you might break something or get stuck somewhere:hill:

That was the first of three bad but good weeks where I had damage while playing.... I'm coming but I think I'll turn it down a notch. And it was a blast last time with Dan, and the first time with Mattin:rolleyes: I was going to put Matt but that's getting old:D And Martin if you need a ride just holla!

MountainGoat
06-28-2010, 08:28 PM
.... I'm coming but I think I'll turn it UP a notch.

Fixed your typo Brandon. :hill:

It would be awesome if you could make it Martin! :thumb:

SRT08BUS
06-28-2010, 09:39 PM
It would be awesome if you could make it Martin! :thumb:

Agreed!

Inukshuk
07-02-2010, 08:49 AM
interested

MDH33
07-11-2010, 08:57 PM
Perry, Your PM box is full. :beer:

Romer
07-11-2010, 09:42 PM
Perry, Your PM box is full. :beer:

Perry didn't pay his dues this year so he can no longer see this thread in the members section

CardinalFJ60
07-12-2010, 06:30 PM
Vee have our vaays of letting perry see the members forum. Perry is well informed as of now. ;)

Perry says it's a strategic move to keep his PM box full. :lmao: really....Martin, call perry if/when you get a chance.

OH...on that note, we're having a (couple) beer without you tonight.

Inukshuk
08-09-2010, 08:02 PM
Perry and I just discussed some plans for the upcoming Indian Creek Ranch weekend. He and I both plan to go up Friday after work and stay till mid day Sunday. All of you are welcome for the whole weekend. I will post up some more details, gate code, GPS coordinates, etc., as it gets closer. But its on, its an amazing site, has a pond and a creek, plenty of space for tents, and a really cool treat to be able to enjoy this private land.

Rough plan is to grill and chill Friday night, eat, hike and swim Saturday, eat, maybe hike/explore more Sunday, and stop for Ice Cream in Evergreen on the way home Sunday.

There will be grown-ups having adult beverage around the fire, there will be at least my two dogs, and cows are not far away (other sides of the fence). Kids and a friend are welcome.

If someone coming can bring a 10 x 10 pop-up shelter that would be great to have for shade and showers.

We'll leave a HAM on to help guide in any lost people.

rover67
08-09-2010, 10:20 PM
Damn guys.... I wish I could go. But i'll be out of town.

hoist a beer for me..

MountainGoat
08-10-2010, 07:46 AM

hoist a beer for me..

Same goes for me. Scheduled a road trip to Nevada starting that weekend. :(

Hulk
08-11-2010, 01:13 AM
My in-laws are in town that weekend, so I am out. :(

SRT08BUS
08-11-2010, 10:31 AM
I'll be working all weekend, except for my morning in Golden I'll be spending while I get my body mount nipped and tucked at Slee's on Friday, but I'll stop in here and there when I can. Is Perry still not on the list or is he allowed to post.

Hulk
08-11-2010, 11:46 AM
Is Perry still not on the list or is he allowed to post.

Good point. I just moved this thread to the Event Staging Area forum so he can see it.

Inukshuk
08-11-2010, 11:52 AM

Bummer. If you are looking for a day trip to the hills, stop by!

I'll be working all weekend, except for my morning in Golden I'll be spending while I get my body mount nipped and tucked at Slee's on Friday, but I'll stop in here and there when I can. Is Perry still not on the list or is he allowed to post.

For anyone who does not know, this land is land that Perry's extended family homesteaded when they first arrived in CO. Its *very* big acreage and has a bunch of family member cabins scattered around, a caretaker, a few ponds (one at the meadow we will camp in), creeks, some roads to drive, active logging and grazing and abuts Mt. Evans Wilderness. Up there is like being in the way remote Southwest of the state, yet an hour from Denver. Its a real treat to have access and Perry wants to share it with club members and their families (and close friends are also welcome). Think National Forest dispersed type camping but on private land.

SRT08BUS
08-11-2010, 12:20 PM
Its a real treat to have access and Perry wants to share it with club members and their families (and close friends are also welcome).
Thanks Perry, I'll throw down $15 towards the Perry membership fund:thumb:

MountainGoat
08-11-2010, 12:35 PM
Thanks Perry, I'll throw down $15 towards the Perry membership fund:thumb:

I'll throw down another $15. That's enough to get Perry through the year, isn't it Mr. Treasurer? :hill:

bh4rnnr
08-11-2010, 08:48 PM
Perry didn't pay his dues this year so he can no longer see this thread in the members section

And here I thought you were going to come up:rolleyes:

hoist a beer for me..

Same goes for me. Scheduled a road trip to Nevada starting that weekend. :(

Lame.

For those that do want to come up, pm me (cleared) and i'll give ya the combo. Fun place with good friends. Close to town but far away.

Looking forward to hanging out:beer:

MDH33
08-12-2010, 08:21 AM
Perry, I'm still going to try to make it there Saturday after work. :beer:

I finally got the RTT fixed too. :thumb:

Rzeppa
08-12-2010, 09:43 AM
For those that do want to come up, pm me (cleared) and i'll give ya the combo.

Thanks, Perry. Linda :Princess: is so NOT into camping (unless it has hot/cold running water, flush toilets, etc. :rolleyes: read=hotel), but I bet she'd be up for a visit during the day or maybe Friday or Saturday evening.

I'll ping ya for the code. Directions (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/showthread.php?t=10031&page=3) would be in the thread from our going away gathering for Martin from last year.

bh4rnnr
08-14-2010, 09:52 PM
Thanks, Perry. Linda :Princess: is so NOT into camping (unless it has hot/cold running water, flush toilets, etc. :rolleyes: read=hotel), but I bet she'd be up for a visit during the day or maybe Friday or Saturday evening.

I'll ping ya for the code. Directions (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/showthread.php?t=10031&page=3) would be in the thread from our going away gathering for Martin from last year.

Jeff, Love to have ya up again. Bring the :Princess: when ya can. Maybe this time I can intraduse you to Jeff Dedise......

Man i'm ready to escape this city:cheers:

bh4rnnr
08-14-2010, 09:57 PM
P.S; Martin, Looking forward to a good night of hanging out. That last story during the winter was nothin'. Be ready to fall out of you seat many times!

And i'm suprised the :Princess:'s re letting you out of the house:cool:.

bh4rnnr
08-16-2010, 08:13 PM
A few days away!!!!!!!!

RockRunner
08-16-2010, 11:03 PM
WIsh I could go I can really use a big blow out weekend.:mad:

bh4rnnr
08-17-2010, 09:44 PM
So I guess directions are being posted up in the members only section. You can follow mine or Tim's (I Kinda like Tim's directions the best:hill:). Think Daniel has a GPS track to the campsite as well;)

:beer::beer:

Old40Dog
08-17-2010, 10:22 PM
So I guess directions are being posted up in the members only section. You can follow mine or Tim's (I Kinda like Tim's directions the best:hill:). Think Daniel has a GPS track to the campsite as well;)

:beer::beer:

Directions and Gate Code from Perry posted in the members section! :beer2:

bh4rnnr
08-19-2010, 12:10 PM
Tomorrow i'm going to be taking off for the cabin around 5ish, after I load some stuff in the rig. Also going to stop at the Saefway in Evergreen for food and such.

Will monitor 146.460

bh4rnnr
08-20-2010, 10:28 AM
For those going, just wanted to post a reminder that once in the property, head directly to the campsite. Please keep the speeds down and if anyone asks, you with me.

Look forward to seeing ya all up there:cheers: