PDA

View Full Version : Boulder Hydraulic Hose

rover67
06-30-2010, 04:17 PM
so I have been looking for somebody to flare my power steering hose and after multiple strike-outs found these guys.

Convenient to northsiders, but they do it all.

Any kind of power steering hose, custom or mod what ya got, AND DOT LEGAL brake lines in stainless steel braided or rubber with any ends you want.

Pretty nice service, I dug the folks there too.

ANyways figured i'd share. I am sure somebody has told me to go there at one time or another but I finally made it there and saw what they could make. I think it's super cool that they'll do brake lines.

FInally a place for hoses near me :)

Uncle Ben
06-30-2010, 04:36 PM
Nice! Never heard of them. I always go to the Parker Store in the L'ville tech center.

rover67
10-12-2011, 08:38 AM
I need a power Steering Hose for the 60 and the Parker store is close to me so I am headed there at lunch! Thanks for the suggestion Kevin!!!

Uncle Ben
10-12-2011, 09:44 AM
I need a power Steering Hose for the 60 and the Parker store is close to me so I am headed there at lunch! Thanks for the suggestion Kevin!!!

Careful, could end up costing a whole bunch more if you look around much! :eek::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::wrench:

RicardoJM
10-12-2011, 09:46 AM
The Parker store in Englewood would not do my power steering hose. They asked about the application and when I told them, they indicated they would not do it referencing liability concerns. That said, when I needed an oil filter to hose, they put that together in 5 minutes.

rover67
10-12-2011, 01:43 PM
Well, the guys there has it and is working on it now, so I guess it's not the same depending on where you go??

RicardoJM
10-12-2011, 02:08 PM
Well, the guys there has it and is working on it now, so I guess it's not the same depending on where you go??

Good news for you:D.

rover67
10-12-2011, 11:22 PM
Well they got the hose done today and it is installed. It looks really nice.

just need a few more bits from the hardware store to bolt up the last bracket..

Rezarf
10-13-2011, 12:52 PM
I had Parker build mine too, the dudes were first class and let me watch the whole thing which was cool to my newbie eyes.

RockRunner
04-22-2012, 09:27 PM
I went to the Parker store and they told me they do not do metric stuff. I need a power steering hose made and he said no. Do I need to tell them it is for another item?

rover67
04-22-2012, 09:33 PM
Do you have the old ends for it? If so they may be able to do something with them.

Otherwise maybe try calling the place in boulder?

RockRunner
04-22-2012, 09:44 PM
may have to do that, thanks for the info