PDA

View Full Version : This weekend

Red_Chili
07-15-2010, 08:59 AM
If anyone is available this weekend I sure could use some help packing the garage. Frankly it is a bit overwhelming.

"Many hands make light work."

Many RSers consume much pizza too! Might just have to spring for beer too. For after of course. ... LOL

Beater
07-15-2010, 09:44 AM
bill - I am in the middle of 3 large projects that are culminating this week. My pick up is yours if you want to trade vehicles though, just let me know if we need to meet up today (best day) to do so.

I also have a large pneumatic tired dolly, and a couple of moving dollies that are yours, but I need them back by next friday for laurie.

Whatever else you need, call.

j

Tch2fly
07-15-2010, 09:52 AM
I need to go into work for a bit on Sat am but I'd be happy to help anytime after 10 or 11 :thumb:

Red_Chili
07-15-2010, 10:33 AM
Awesome guys. Schlegs is coming over at 8. We are just packing at this point Beater but I REALLY appreciate the offer! Mike, that time works fine.

FJBRADY
07-16-2010, 05:21 PM
Hey Bill I can lend a hand, truck too. Post or PM your address.

Red_Chili
07-17-2010, 05:44 PM
A heartfelt THANK YOU to my new heroes, Schlegs, Mike K, Steve, and Mike W. They didn't even drink the beer I bought!!

Wow what a difference. The garage is 90% ready to go for the movers. You guys took something overwhelming and just knocked it out.

We even had a group therapy session. AKA men thinking out loud about meaningful life coping strategies. Oh wait, I forgot, men don't do that. :lmao:

OK, I make a public commitment to make my famous green chili posole for you fellers at the new place!

Hulk
07-19-2010, 12:53 PM
I gotta start reading the forum on the weekends. Sorry I didn't see this until now. Let me know if you need any additional hands, Bill.