PDA

View Full Version : 38x12.5x15 Super Swampers w/wheels - $200 (Fort Collins)

hyperboarder
07-26-2010, 09:56 AM
Can't get rid of these...

38x12.5x15 Super Swamper TSL's, 4-8/32's (20-25% of new) left in the center, more on the lugs. Great trail tires, 1-2 seasons left in them. Never got around to putting them on my FJ60. One seemed to leak a few psi a day, but that was prior to me pulling a big chunk of bark out of the wheel, so it should be better now. One sidewall has minor chunking, everything else is in good shape.

Wheels are 15x8 silver steels, 3.75" bs, 6 bolt, came off set of K5 axles under a Yota pickup. Tires are mounted, don't feel like pulling them off, so these are sold as a set. I have pics I'll post later, at work now.

Had them up for a while, a few people have looked at them and promised me $, but nobody's come through. Getting sick of looking at them. $200 is about as low as I'll go, though I'll consider any and all trades. Can be picked up in Fort Collins. PM or post if interested.

Uncle Ben
07-26-2010, 01:00 PM
Can't get rid of these...

38x12.5x15 Super Swamper TSL's, 4-8/32's (20-25% of new) left in the center, more on the lugs. Great trail tires, 1-2 seasons left in them. Never got around to putting them on my FJ60. One seemed to leak a few psi a day, but that was prior to me pulling a big chunk of bark out of the wheel, so it should be better now. One sidewall has minor chunking, everything else is in good shape.

Wheels are 15x8 silver steels, 3.75" bs, 6 bolt, came off set of K5 axles under a Yota pickup. Tires are mounted, don't feel like pulling them off, so these are sold as a set. I have pics I'll post later, at work now.

Had them up for a while, a few people have looked at them and promised me $, but nobody's come through. Getting sick of looking at them. $200 is about as low as I'll go, though I'll consider any and all trades. Can be picked up in Fort Collins. PM or post if interested.

Just too small! :eek: :rolleyes: :D

hyperboarder
07-26-2010, 01:58 PM
Lol, I know. I thought the market for a good medium (relatively speaking :D) sized tire was better than it is. Seems that everyone wants 33-35's or 42's and up. Bah.

hyperboarder
07-28-2010, 06:57 PM
Finally gone. Wife and garage are happy :D.