PDA

View Full Version : Post RS Rally 2010 Spring Creek Sunday August 8th

FJBRADY
07-28-2010, 01:48 PM
We will meet 9am at the Downiville Burger King off I-70 leaving for the trail head at 9:30.

CB channel 4
Ham 146.460

http://www.traildamage.com/trails/index.php?id=36

Fun challenging trail. Plan for a full day. Medium to Hard trail with easier lines through some of the obstacles, relatively speaking.

Plan to bring a lunch, plenty of water, sunscreen, rear locker (Installed), patience and have your rig in good working order.

RockRunner
07-28-2010, 02:35 PM
Gunning as of now.

FJBRADY
08-03-2010, 09:45 AM
:bump:

Jacket
08-03-2010, 01:21 PM
Can I run it if my rear locker is installed in a 3rd member that I carry in my parts bin in the tub? Seems like I would meet your criteria.... :D

FJBRADY
08-03-2010, 01:49 PM
Can I run it if my rear locker is installed in a 3rd member that I carry in my parts bin in the tub? Seems like I would meet your criteria.... :D

Why yes you can Mr. Jacket sir......what a wise guy:scold::D

Caribou Sandstorm
08-03-2010, 02:01 PM
Looks like an IFS rig is needed for this run...

FJBRADY
08-03-2010, 02:03 PM
Looks like an IFS rig is needed for this run...

Yessir, counting you in.:thumb:

FJBRADY
08-04-2010, 12:20 PM
Daily :bump: for the peak fun run!

FJBRADY
08-05-2010, 08:38 AM
So far we have 5 rigs for Spring Creek 8/8.

Myself- 40
Tom Rompies- 4Runner
Chris Davis- FJC
Art Volmer- 60
Richard aka RGSiii- 80

Nice variety of machines so far

If anyone else is planning to run this trail with us please post up. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Looking forward to it.:drumsticks:

Air Randy
08-05-2010, 11:35 AM
So far we don't have anyone signed up for the Chinaman's run. If we don't get a response by Noon on Friday I am going to cancel that run and Dee and I will just join the Spring Creek group.

indiehawk
08-05-2010, 11:38 AM
Well after checking trail damage I think this trail is above my experience and possibly tire size? (31"s). Really no armor other than a front bumper and really no desire to ding the 2010 FJ just yet. Baby steps like my kids :)

If the BOSS gives me the OK to go to burger King on sunday then I'll probably hit Bill More lake but will post when I know for sure

Oh yeah and hello RISING SUN I'm new

FJBRADY
08-05-2010, 11:46 AM
Well after checking trail damage I think this trail is above my experience and possibly tire size? (31"s). Really no armor other than a front bumper and really no desire to ding the 2010 FJ just yet. Baby steps like my kids :)

If the BOSS gives me the OK to go to burger King on sunday then I'll probably hit Bill More lake but will post when I know for sure

Oh yeah and hello RISING SUN I'm new

Sounds good....you will have a good time on Bill Moore!

Welcome :thumb:

Romer
08-05-2010, 10:24 PM
Looking like the Romer Caravan will be on this run. two 80's and a 4runner

Caribou Sandstorm
08-06-2010, 12:52 AM
Hey Indiehawk (Patrick),

Welcome to the club. Great folks here and you will really like the Bill Moore run that is a family friendly run.

Hope to see you at the parking lot on Sunday, as both runs meet in the same general location.

Dr. Schlegs
08-06-2010, 08:02 AM
Hey Indiehawk (Patrick),

Welcome to the club. Great folks here and you will really like the Bill Moore run that is a family friendly run.

Hope to see you at the parking lot on Sunday, as both runs meet in the same general location.

:welcome:Patrick,

If you are going to be at the Rally on Saturday look for the folks that have "Staff" on their shirts. We can give you the scoop on where to meet and any other questions you may have. It is hard to learn who everyone is between forum names and legal names, but we will get you up to speed. Again welcome and I look forward to meeting you in person.

FJBRADY
08-06-2010, 08:11 AM
Looking like the Romer Caravan will be on this run. two 80's and a 4runner

Good to have the Romer's III :thumb:

indiehawk
08-06-2010, 04:54 PM
:welcome:Patrick,

If you are going to be at the Rally on Saturday look for the folks that have "Staff" on their shirts. We can give you the scoop on where to meet and any other questions you may have. It is hard to learn who everyone is between forum names and legal names, but we will get you up to speed. Again welcome and I look forward to meeting you in person.

Thanks but I got save the marriage duty on Sat........ziplin'n Salida :)

I was planning to just scope out chris's cruiser and others for the next mod round but I owed some kickback to the wife for joining me and having a blast at the FJ summit.

Hey Chris I posted some comments on your bumper pics and I'm jealous and want one.

I just found out it's probably a no go for sunday :(

But I should be joing some runs eventually

Thanks everyone
my cover is blown........aka "Patrick"

wesintl
08-06-2010, 04:59 PM
If the BOSS gives me the OK to go

you're asking Kevin's dog if you can go? :confused: :eek: :D :lmao:

indiehawk
08-06-2010, 05:08 PM
you're asking Kevin's dog if you can go? :confused: :eek: :D :lmao:

I know a Kevin whom I met at Lally's B-day party