PDA

View Full Version : 1997 Land Cruiser for sale: $9400 OBO

JWB
08-03-2010, 02:51 PM
This FJ80 is in great condition for a 97. Its loaded with front and rear lock differentials, sun roof and tow package. We are the 3rd owner. The 2nd owner bought this vehicle around 40,000 miles. They surprisingly blew out the engine at just over 60k miles. The entire engine, components and block were replaced by Ellway toyota at 60,150 miles, a $12k plus job. Toyota covered the replacement except for $3k because it was just over the 60k warranty mark.

Essentially the engine has 122,000 miles on it today but the odometer reads182,600 miles. We do have the receipt from Elway Toyota showing the engine replacement. Tires have about 9/32 tread. Recent service: New Oxygen sensors, front bearings repacked, 7 way wiring for trailer replaced, Ac recharged, brakes flushed and oil changed.

Timztoy, a member here and a great mechanic, has already seen our LC and was very impressed. He told me not to sell it but we are in a bind. Unfortuantely we have to sell our LC to help us move across the country. Please call any time at 720-984-0770. Thanks, Jason

I will add more pics when I can. This was recent. I took our family and my brother's family up to the top of Rocky Mtn Nat Park on the back road. The truck is a powerhouse!

Gmann
08-04-2010, 05:00 PM
You should tell us more about it. Please describe the options and accessories. I know there is interest out there.