PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: 80 series oem running board

wesintl
08-08-2010, 06:31 PM
I need a passenger oem running board and your bounty for one.

Wife was talking to me and I wasn't paying as much attention as I should have on Radical Hill. Mine went crunch. I was a little upset because I was being lazy and not paying attention and picking a line vs pretty much going straight through. backup and picked a nice line without issues which I should have done the first time. You should have seen my wife's face when she heard the screetch and crunch though. :eek: :D

Jacket
08-09-2010, 08:40 AM
Man - I took mine to the recycler a few weeks back, and since then I've seen two requests for OEM boards. Sorry... :o

Would the :Princess: not be open to some Slee Steps? Seems like your 80 is spending more and more time on the trails.

wesintl
08-09-2010, 09:03 AM
she is down for slee steps but I don't have the $935 + tax. not to mention I need to replace the exhaust on it which is quite a few :twocents:

LETSROLL
08-09-2010, 09:05 AM
I'm about to swap out my OEM running boards for Slee sliders. You can have them when I do. It could be pretty quick, but need some time for logistics. 1996 FZJ80.

I need a passenger oem running board and your bounty for one.

Wife was talking to me and I wasn't paying as much attention as I should have on Radical Hill. Mine when crunch. I was a little upset because I was being lazy and not paying attention and picking a line vs pretty much going straight through. backup and picked a nice line without issues which I should have done the first time. You should have seen my wife's face when she heard the screetch and crunch though. :eek: :D

Rock Dog
08-09-2010, 03:50 PM
Maybe Christo will let the ones from his latest 80 he picked up at the Swap Meet go...

AShoe
08-12-2010, 04:13 PM
I have A set! Let me know if you still want them.