PDA

View Full Version : 90 Toyota 4Runner - new rebuilt engine w/only 2,000 miles

vjohns
08-15-2010, 09:21 AM
MUST SELL, PRICE LOWERED TO LESS THAN WHAT $$ I PUT IN IT THIS YEAR!!! Runs like it just rolled off the showroom floor. I have a very long commute to work now, and must get a vehicle with better mpg's or I wouldn't be selling it.

1990 4Runner 5-speed manual 4WD 3.0 V6, almost completely new under the hood. If you love the old-school 4Runners but don't want one with high mileage that's going to need the engine replaced soon, this is the one for you! Newly rebuilt engine with only 2,000 miles on it, could take you another 200k-300k miles! Besides the engine, the following parts have been replaced: front brakes, front axle, clutch, O2 sensor, timing belt, radiator, water pump, distributor cap and rotor, gas filter, motor mounts, sparkplugs and wires, air filter, oil pressure switch, and transmission switch. Flywheel also turned. Can provide documentation for all this.
The 4WD on this car is the greatest thing ever in the winter. I have driven it daily for 3 years on the worst highways in the state and it never even slides.
Comes with studded snow tires new this winter and a set of used summer tires also. New winter wiper blades too.
Body is in good condition, a couple of small dents from normal wear and tear, cracked taillight cover but still works. 194,000 miles on the old engine, 2,000 on the new. Power locks, windows and rear window. Old-style tailgate. Interior clean and in good shape.
Over $6000 put into this car in the last few months, runs like its brand new. Will sell for $5500 firm.
Can meet towards the Denver area if that's easier, or Evergreen some evenings.

Ron Helmuth
08-19-2010, 11:37 PM
bump

good luck with sale and may want to list on T4R.org and or Yota Tech for more exposure.