PDA

View Full Version : FJ40 and 60 Parts

RicardoJM
09-06-2010, 02:08 PM
I have the following parts for sale. I'm looking to get the 3rd bay in my garage back for parking a truck in and all these things are in the way.

A H42 4speed with significant wear on the output shaft; $50.

FJ40 turn signal switch. This is for a 1971, the arm is short so I replaced it with a new OEM switch; $15.

Two 3.70 thirds. They will work in a 60 series as well as a 40. One of them is without the spider gears and would be perfect for a lunch box locker drop in; $50 a piece.

SOLD

Dr. Schlegs 2F valve cover (later 60 series); $5.

MountainGoat Gear reduction starter from the junkyard. I ran it in my truck for 2 days while chasing down what turned out to be a frayed alternator wire; $20.

MountainGoat Radiator, radiator frame and shroud - don't know the condition of it all but was told it came out of a running truck that was being converted to a V8; $20.

MountainGoat Pair of short jump seats; ok condition. These came to me for free and I don't feel it would be right to flip em - let me know if you can use them and they are yours. :D

Red72FJ40 FJ40 ignition switch for an early truck, i.e. goes in the dash not on the column. I pulled this out of my FJ40 when chasing down that frayed alternator wire. Switch works just fine and comes with keys; $15.

PhatFJ3 speed t-case that came out of my FJ40 when I swapped to the 4 speed stuff. The t-case worked well and is vacuum activated; $50.

PhatFJPair of 3 speed drive shafts; $25 for both.

Dr. Schlegs
09-06-2010, 04:12 PM
I will take the valve cover.

MountainGoat
09-06-2010, 05:54 PM
I will take the following:

" ... Gear reduction starter from the junkyard. I ran it in my truck for 2 days while chasing down what turned out to be a frayed alternator wire; $20.

Radiator, radiator frame and shroud - don't know the condition of it all but was told it came out of a running truck that was being converted to a V8; $20.

Pair of short jump seats; ok condition. These came to me for free and I don't feel it would be right to flip em - let me know if you can use them and they are yours. "

For sure for sure. Awesome. :hill:

RicardoJM
09-06-2010, 08:04 PM
I will take the valve cover.
:thumb:

I will take the following:

" ... Gear reduction starter from the junkyard. I ran it in my truck for 2 days while chasing down what turned out to be a frayed alternator wire; $20.

Radiator, radiator frame and shroud - don't know the condition of it all but was told it came out of a running truck that was being converted to a V8; $20.

Pair of short jump seats; ok condition. These came to me for free and I don't feel it would be right to flip em - let me know if you can use them and they are yours. "

For sure for sure. Awesome. :hill:

Red72FJ40
09-07-2010, 11:16 AM
Hi Ricardo, I'll take the ignition switch.

Also, let me know when you want to get together to tackle that carb.

Thanks, Pete
________
NU50 (http://www.cyclechaos.com/wiki/Honda_NU50)

RicardoJM
09-07-2010, 01:12 PM
Hi Ricardo, I'll take the ignition switch.

I'll hit you off the thread on getting together on your carb.:D

RicardoJM
10-01-2010, 07:13 AM
"End of the month, hopefully you each had a pay day" BUMP

For the sold stuff, I'll bring it to the meeting next week.

subzali
10-06-2010, 01:06 PM
I wish I would have seen this thread earlier! If Dan flakes I'm in for at least the radiator and radiator frame...

MountainGoat
10-06-2010, 03:03 PM
If Dan flakes I'm in for at least the radiator and radiator frame...

I shall not flake, I shall not flake, I shall not flake. :hill:

I'll bring your cash to the meeting, Ricardo. :thumb:

RicardoJM
01-30-2011, 03:45 PM
I'm bumping this up, have just a few things left...

A H42 4speed with significant wear on the output shaft; $50.

FJ40 turn signal switch. This is for a 1971, the arm is short so I replaced it with a new OEM switch; $15.

Pair of long jump seat frames, no cushions; free.

http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/uploads/ricardojm/togo/w_jump01.jpg