PDA

View Full Version : maintenance

wesintl
05-17-2006, 10:09 AM
If all goes well I'm going to take down the forum for upgrades tonight. I did most of the leg work last night so hopefully it won't take long. famous last words.

Uncle Ben
05-17-2006, 10:14 AM
If all goes well I'm going to take down the forum for upgrades tonight. I did most of the leg work last night so hopefully it won't take long. famous last words.

OHHHH MY GOSH! What will we do? How can I sleep knowing I can't just log in at will? Are you sure....but what if..... ;)

Wes, you really stressing me out man! :eek: :eek: :eek: :hill:

wesintl
05-17-2006, 10:22 AM
OHHHH MY GOSH! What will we do? How can I sleep knowing I can't just log in at will? Are you sure....but what if..... ;)

Wes, you really stressing me out man! :eek: :eek: :eek: :hill:

:rant: Dude, Your stressin me out.. what If this upgrade doesn't go well and I can't get it back up. :eek: ;)

and I bet master coder kipper has class too :lmao:

Uncle Ben
05-17-2006, 10:27 AM
:rant: Dude, Your stressin me out.. what If this upgrade doesn't go well and I can't get it back up. :eek: ;)

and I bet master coder kipper has class too :lmao:

Interesting as thats exactly what you wife said! :eek: :bowdown: :Princess: :lmao:

I shouldn't have but you set that up so well I couldn't pass it up.....

You, young Jedi knight, can handle it....the force is strong within you! :thumb: :cheers:

Kipper
05-17-2006, 01:12 PM
Nope, class on Thursday's this semester :D You have my digits right? Feel free to call at will, I'm just going to be begging and pleading with the wife to let me by treeroot's 40.

treerootCO
05-17-2006, 04:24 PM
ok, that's it...I have nothing better to do at work at night so if the forum is down for more than 30 seconds, no 40 for Kipper :D

hehe, just kidding. Feel free to IM me if you need someone to test the new upgrade well into the night.

wesintl
05-17-2006, 05:40 PM
Interesting as thats exactly what you wife said! :eek: :bowdown: :Princess: :lmao:

I shouldn't have but you set that up so well I couldn't pass it up.....

You, young Jedi knight, can handle it....the force is strong within you! :thumb: :cheers:

It should be good. I was just trying to get you fired up even more. :blah:

admin
05-17-2006, 11:23 PM
Well, I call it sucessful. Only lost the banner ad code. If I can't find them tonight I'm sure they will turn up soon. ;)

UB and Treeroot can stay up all night and tell us if the forum runs any faster. lol

treerootCO
05-17-2006, 11:33 PM
wait...no...wait....no...wait....maybe... :D

Hulk
05-18-2006, 02:43 AM
Seems faster to me. Wha'dya do? :)

treerootCO
05-18-2006, 05:13 AM
Firefox users need to clear their cache/cookies. If you don't, the manage attachments tab and the more smiley pop-up won't appear. IE seems to be fine except for a error on line 1522 "null is not an object"

I am running Firefox rv 1.8.0.3

wesintl
05-18-2006, 10:07 AM
upgraded to the latest version of vbulliten (3.5.4)

We were on 3.0.5 or something like that so it was way over due. Keeping up with upgrades will be a priority now.

Thanks Treeroot. I was about to mention that as I saw some errors on logout and cookies. ;)

Hulk
05-18-2006, 11:15 AM
Weirdness. Is it supposed to look like this now?

wesintl
05-18-2006, 11:25 AM
Well, In addition to fixes there are new features as well. I've noticed a few off the bat but not that specific one. It might be in your settings too.

wesintl
05-18-2006, 12:55 PM
Thank to kipper we found the file that had the code for our banners. :D It took a bit of head scratching to remember what we did last year. Thanks Again d00d :D

nakman
05-18-2006, 05:45 PM
Hey, did you get rid of the default on read receipts on PM's? nice work!! :clap: :yeahdude:

I admit I was a little bummed last night when the sight was down, luckily found something else to do (on line, of course) :rolleyes:

wesintl
05-18-2006, 06:04 PM
Hey, did you get rid of the default on read receipts on PM's? nice work!! :clap: :yeahdude:

I admit I was a little bummed last night when the sight was down, luckily found something else to do (on line, of course) :rolleyes:

I guess so..:D double yea :)

I don't have time to surf vbulliten forums and or photopost and know what the latest release includes :(