PDA

View Full Version : CM 06 Thanks

DesertRat
05-18-2006, 07:38 PM
Just wanted to say a big thank you to all that were involved with the CM 06. While I had some "issues" with my 40 I was able to get out on one run with the group on the last day on Fins. It was my first time in Moab and I definately learned some things about wheelling. And after many countless trips on Colorado roads I found Moab to be a real good experience as far as pointing out all my rig's weak points.
Anyway... many thanks for a very fun event and hope to be back......with a healthy rig....... in 07

bh4rnnr
05-18-2006, 08:07 PM
Glad you enjoyed it:thumb: . Look forward to seeig you on the trails soon:robbie: :beer:

Romer
05-18-2006, 09:49 PM
Nice to have met you Claudia. Wish we could have talked more. Was that your husband with the bronco and the toyota Bezel straped to the front?

Shark Bait
05-18-2006, 10:00 PM
I don't think it's Claudia. :lmao: Claudia wheeled every day, Thursday and Saturday she was on my runs. :boozer:

Romer
05-18-2006, 10:12 PM
Your right Chris. Claudia is DSRTRDR. I should stay off the board after I have had a few Crowns.

Shark Bait
05-18-2006, 10:23 PM
That'a OK, Ken. I do some of my best work after :boozer:!

wesintl
05-19-2006, 08:50 AM
Welcome, Mark

Hopefully you can join us over the summer on a trail run in your backyard.

Check out the ghost town run in the staging area.

DesertRat
05-19-2006, 07:15 PM
Let's see... I have been called many things by my ex-wife, I have been called late to supper and I was mistaken for Fabio one time. However, I have never been called Claudia before.......has a nice ring to it but I think I will stick to Mark for now :lmao:

And yes the ghost town run sounds great.

Rock Dog
05-19-2006, 07:49 PM
Glad to see you had a GREAT time. I like to see peoples expression the first time they wheel in Moab ! It helps me remember what it was like for me.. It's definitely wheeling of a different type when compared to Colorado or the Northwest where i first started wheeling....

Hope to see you next year , and maybe at one of our other runs this year...

RockDog