PDA

View Full Version : Garage rental

satchel
10-06-2010, 11:10 AM
My wife and I are seriously thinking of leaving our house in Aurora and moving to a loft in lodo. There are certainly pros and cons to the move, but one that I am having a hard time getting over is: Where would I work on my truck? It's really hard for me to imagine not having a garage.

I will be able to take the light rail to work, so we really only need one car now, but the cruiser will not be up for sale.

Anyone know of places that rent a garage to work on your truck? I'm looking for a place I could store some of my stuff like a parts washer, compressor, and so forth, and possibly store my truck there. If not, any of you guys looking to rent out a space in your garage?

coax
10-06-2010, 11:33 AM
No help from my end, but one thing to maybe consider is a storage unit to keep stuff. And for wrenching, there was a thread a while back, about getting some sort of membership to a shop where space/tools/lifts/etc are provided. Just a thought.

Air Randy
10-06-2010, 12:59 PM
Tim Buchanan has a big place that he rents storage and wrenching space to folks, I think it's located in Denver somewhere.

CBone
10-06-2010, 12:59 PM
Look on Craigslist, there are always folks renting their garages.

RockRunner
10-06-2010, 01:26 PM
To wrench there is a place on broadway that has lifts, tools and other items needed to fix your rig. You can't store anything there but you can get storage unit for that. Or if you a re really rich you can buy one of those garages along Sante Fe, you can do anything you want to there. Only $75K and it is yours!!!

There are cheaper ones than those but not as big.