PDA

View Full Version : Got Fear?

Uncle Ben
10-07-2010, 02:06 PM
Any interest in getting a group of us to go in on a limo/top haunted house tour?

AxleIke
10-07-2010, 03:35 PM
Any interest in getting a group of us to go in on a limo/top haunted house tour?

No. I can't take that stuff. Too spooky for me.

Uncle Ben
10-07-2010, 10:35 PM
hmmmmmm....guess you old fogies are just getting too old! ;)

RockRunner
10-08-2010, 07:58 AM
To far for us, unless the limo picks us up and drops us off:D

North side south side thing I guess;)

RedCreeper
10-08-2010, 08:43 AM
(((((_!_)))))) ((((shake!!)))) ((((shake!!)))) ((((shake!!)))) ((((shake!!)))) And i am not a OLD FOGIE.......

Uncle Ben
10-08-2010, 10:05 AM
(((((_!_)))))) ((((shake!!)))) ((((shake!!)))) ((((shake!!)))) ((((shake!!)))) And i am not a OLD FOGIE.......

:lmao:;)

kopo77
12-09-2010, 03:44 AM
I really wish I was living thereabouts and have joined the fun!! I love doing scary things like this and the limo/top haunted house tour sure sounds exciting and spooky!! When are you guys planning to go and do keep us posted with all your adventures! We would love to read about everything that happened out there!!

Uncle Ben
12-09-2010, 07:23 AM
I really wish I was living thereabouts and have joined the fun!! I love doing scary things like this and the limo/top haunted house tour sure sounds exciting and spooky!! When are you guys planning to go and do keep us posted with all your adventures! We would love to read about everything that happened out there!!

From your profile you list India as your home? What kind of off-roading is there? I would love to read of some of your adventures!