View Full Version : Discount Prescriptions

satchel
10-12-2010, 08:09 PM
plug.......

Hey guys,

I wanted to give everyone an update on a project I'm working on in
hopes that you will pass on the word to those that could benefit from
it.

I have partnered with the company I work for (HealthTrans), and developed a program that allows the uninsured public to use a discount card that provides
up to 85% off brand and generic prescriptions. We have contracted
with over 60k pharmacies including all the big ones, so there
shouldn't be any issue with locations.

Basically, the pharmacy provides us a deep discount for bringing them
customers. This is not a substitute for insurance, but if you know
someone that is uninsured then this card will typically be able to
save that person money on retail prescriptions. There is no cost for
the card, and you will never pay more than retail so there is really
no downside as it can only save you money.

I have created an application for android phones called Discount
Prescription Card. The card can be used from that program, or anyone
can download a physical card here: http://hta14.lc.healthtrans.com

We are looking to program for the iPhone next, so if anyone around here has much experience with that, let me know.

Thanks, and let me know if anyone would like more information.

Trey

Sonny
10-20-2010, 01:10 PM
Hello Trey,

My name is Sonny, Business Development Manager at Diaspark Inc. I happen to come across your requirement of developing a iPhone version of your Android Application Discount prescription card. We can do this job for you. Please do contact me to discuss this opportunity in greater details.

Diaspark is a professional Software Services (Mobile) company based at NJ (USA) and India. We have 7-8 years of experience in developing all kind of Apps on mobile platforms such as iPhone/iPad, Blackberry, Android, Window Mobile, Palm etc and we can Design, Develop, Port and Test Apps in New Jersey and India. I would suggest you to do a background check by looking at our website
http://www.diaspark.com/wireless/index.htm
and checking out our apps on iTunes and Appstore. Examples: NYTimes, The pill phone, Touchchords, CollegeSuperfans SmartGlance etc. I look forward to hear back from you to discuss this opportunity.

If there's anything I can do to help you out or otherwise assist, please don't hesitate to contact me at any time. I await your reply. Thanks.

Warm Regards,
Sonny Sonare
Manager, Business Development (Mobile)
Diaspark Inc
Tel. 732-248-8333 x 6724
Email : sonny@diaspark.com

CardinalFJ60
10-20-2010, 02:36 PM
FWIW...and maybe to give this program some additional credibility...healthtrans is a real, solid company. They are a customer of ours here at ReadyTalk and have been for a while. :cheers: