PDA

View Full Version : Sick as a dog I was

bh4rnnr
05-21-2006, 09:14 PM
Must have been food poisining. Only thing I could thing of... Never had it so bad. Woke up every hour and a half to two hours to "talk" with the toilet(more than once on each ocasion..):rolleyes: Felt bad for Jess as she ended up sleeping on the fold out.. Slept all day today. Good way to waist a day away.... And to think I was planning on going to the cabin with Rich:mad:

Shark Bait
05-21-2006, 09:48 PM
Bummer, dude! Been there, done that! :( :eek:

Hope you're better now. :cheers:

subzali
05-21-2006, 10:00 PM
Went through that the first week of college. Even though I tried not to, woke up both roommates like every half hour and had to run down the hall to the bathroom. My RA was going crazy thinking that it was some kid who had gotten completely wasted during the first week of school :rolleyes:

Sucks though dude, I found I felt a lot better by not eating anything the next day, it helps give your stomach a rest so you might try it.

Uncle Ben
05-21-2006, 10:04 PM
Sorry to hear that Perry! Nasty stuff! Hopefully it won't last too long and you'll be functioning again tomorrow! Good luck! Found a pic that helps paint the picture of how ya feel..... :D

AxleIke
05-21-2006, 11:54 PM
ugh, yes, been there, not fun...hope you are doing better

bh4rnnr
05-22-2006, 05:41 PM
Thanks for the kind words:thumb: . Feeling a little better today. Still have not eaten a full meal since satuday:eek: . See how things go tomorrow.... might end up taking a day off for rest again...

IanB
05-22-2006, 05:55 PM
Went through that the first week of college.

Me too! Actually, went through that every weekend for all 4 or 5 years of college :eek: :lmao: :bowdown: :beer: :headbang:

Nay
05-22-2006, 07:32 PM
Thanks for the kind words:thumb: . Feeling a little better today. Still have not eaten a full meal since satuday:eek: . See how things go tomorrow.... might end up taking a day off for rest again...

Man, this stuff is going around. I haven't eaten a full meal in a week. Seems the only thing that helps is a beer in the evening. Seriously. I feel like I'm waking up dead for the last 4 mornings...