PDA

View Full Version : meeting to open rollins pass

nuclearlemon
10-27-2010, 05:24 PM
from Gene King

The Grand County Commisssioners are having a meeting that includes the possible re-opening of Rollins Pass tunnel. The meeting is on election day, Nov 2nd, in Hot Sulpher Springs at 2 PM.
If anyone is interested in going and car-pooling, contact me.

Gene
303-589-4996

Looks like the Grand Commissioners want to notify as many people as possible who support opening one of the roads. Please read below and send them a list or notify our lists of the meeting.

Steve
Dear Steve:

The Board of County Commissioners has requested that I put together an “Interested Parties” list for the Rollins Pass Road. We wish to notify those interested people of the upcoming Rollins Pass discussion on the Commissioners’ agenda at 2 p.m. on Tuesday, November 2nd in the Commissioners’ Meeting Room, Administration Building, Hot Sulphur Springs, CO. Could you please provide me with such a list, or forward the meeting information to your list?

I appreciate you assistance with this matter.

Thank you.
Kathy Etler
Executive Secretary to BOCC

Uncle Ben
10-27-2010, 06:14 PM
Tough for me to go as I'll be leaving for Elk Hunting at the end of next week but I am going to try to swing it! This would be a good thing for as many RS'ers to go as possible!

MDH33
10-27-2010, 09:01 PM
Thanks for posting this Ige. I am going to try to go. :thumb:

I haven't heard any news since the meeting in Idaho Springs. Is this a continuation of that, or has some progress been made?

MDH33
11-02-2010, 07:29 AM
I was not able to get a babysitter today, so I cannot make this meeting. :(

If anyone else can go, that would be excellent. I really look forward to hearing what transpires.

rover67
11-02-2010, 09:37 AM
I wish I could go but it just isn't going to be able to happen.

Red_Chili
11-02-2010, 11:11 AM
I hate that they schedule this stuff when working stiffs have to work!!!

nuclearlemon
11-02-2010, 12:22 PM
i Hate That They Schedule This Stuff When Working Stiffs Have To Work!!!

X2

Uncle Ben
11-02-2010, 12:32 PM
Damnit! There is no way I can get up there by 2 today.:mad:

cbmontgo
11-09-2010, 08:03 AM
Has anyone heard about how the meeting went?