PDA

View Full Version : new pups

timmbuck2
11-09-2010, 09:35 AM
We have new pups!! Amber's black Lab Maggie finally succumbed to old age a few months ago, and we have been talking about adding a puppy to our rather large household. A few weeks ago I was at my Farmer's Market, and my main produce people had a very cute puppy from the farm. The mom was not doing a very good job of raising her first litter, and they had taken the runt to help raise. Amber happened to drop by and see him, and that pretty much meant we were getting a puppy! We went up to the farm and decided with our family it was probably best to get 2 pups...and we picked these guys out of the litter. They are a mix of lab, pyranees, rottie and german shepard (and I am sure a dozen other breeds). They are much bigger now, but these are the only pics I have right now. They are doing great, and Amber is doing a wonderful job training and raising them while I am on the road. Maybe we should have a dog run sometime. :) Henry is the one that looks more like a Lab, and Seamus looks more like a Pyranees.

Timm

Lars
11-09-2010, 10:03 AM
:)Congrats on the addition!!!They're a lot of fun