PDA

View Full Version : Isaac did you beat me to the punch?

RockRunner
11-16-2010, 06:00 PM
Do you own a wrecked 3.4 80's 4Runner now????

I got to the email to late so my own fault but those Spider full size axles would have looked sweet under that truck with my full cage but alas I digress, I hope you got it.;)

Uncle Ben
11-16-2010, 06:03 PM
Do you own a wrecked 3.4 80's 4Runner now????

I got to the email to late so my own fault but those Spider full size axles would have looked sweet under that truck with my full cage but alas I digress, I hope you got it.;)

Isaacs hunting but one never knows what that smart boy is up too....well maybe someone does know.....

AxleIke
11-23-2010, 10:40 PM
Yes.

Still have to get the title, but the truck is sitting at my folks, ready to combine with my truck. Lots of work ahead, but hopefully it will net a somewhat unique 4runner in the end. I will post pictures and a build thread once stuff starts happening.

Uncle Ben
11-24-2010, 09:02 AM
Yes.

Still have to get the title, but the truck is sitting at my folks, ready to combine with my truck. Lots of work ahead, but hopefully it will net a somewhat unique 4runner in the end. I will post pictures and a build thread once stuff starts happening.

:thumb::thumb::woot::woot::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::snail::borg:

RockRunner
11-25-2010, 11:19 AM
Well I am glad you got it instead of some other guy who would chop it. I was going to do the same thing as you, put the diamonds under it and fill er up.

It was better that you bought it any way since funds are very limited and I would have had a divorce on my hand.

If you are getting rid of some of your old IFS stuff let me know, I will need some for my project.