PDA

View Full Version : General Toyota Mechanic in Fort Collins

94SRUNNER
12-01-2010, 01:20 PM
Hello All...I am a lurker here in the Rising Sun forum (always looking for more info), I hope you all don't mind.

I have two brothers who live in Fort Collins...neither of them Cruiser owners...yet, but I am still working on them. One of my brothers has a 01' Corolla that needs some general maintenance and I was hoping one of you folks could point me in the right direction of a good Toyota mechanic in the area. I am not sure who he has gone to in the past, but figured someone might have a good recommendation.

Thanks

corsair23
12-02-2010, 02:45 AM
Most of the folks up North belong to the Horsetooth 4 Wheelers Club in Fort Collins

http://forum.ih8mud.com/co-wy-horsetooth-4-wheelers-cruiser-club/

A few of them also venture here but you might get a quicker response if you post up in their forum on MUD :thumb:

94SRUNNER
12-02-2010, 08:38 AM
Thanks Jeff

coax
12-02-2010, 10:33 AM
When I was in the fort the only place I had gone was coyote cruisers, but IIRC he went out of business or moved or somesuch a few months back. For driving time fee each way you could try and get a hold of Robbie and see if he does non 4x4 work. Might be worth the peace of mind unless you get some other good rec's locally.

subzali
12-02-2010, 12:19 PM
There's a Toyota dealership or two up there too depending on what needs to be done...