PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Rear Upper Hatch Deflector

ColoradoLC
12-01-2010, 02:51 PM
I got my rig from a Mudder in the springs and he said the PO to him took it off so it wouldn't get rusted.

I'd like to make one out of Carbon Fiber, which I have worked with before, but since I don't have the stock one to use to build it, it would be a lot harder to start from scratch.

So, let me know if anyone knows of someone getting rid of theirs due to rust, etc.

TIA,
Winston

Hulk
12-01-2010, 05:59 PM
For an 80? I have one new in the box.

ColoradoLC
12-01-2010, 06:03 PM
Sweet! How much do you want to let that go for? Does it have all of the mounting hardware? I have the holes, which are filled with screws and washers now, but need everything else.

Thanks Hulk,
Winston

Hulk
12-01-2010, 06:47 PM
Mounting hardware: You know what? I don't even know for sure. I have never opened the box!

I see that you're in Centennial, which is where I live. It will be easy for us to coordinate a handoff locally.

If you're going to the meeting tonight, I can swing by my house and pick it up. But I would rather not, since it's the opposite direction.

Price: I think it was something like $150. How about half price?

ColoradoLC
12-01-2010, 06:53 PM
Hey, that sounds perfect. I'll take it. I'm not going to the meeting tonight. I want to get to one someday, but I work all the time, so that makes it tough. I can meet you over at the King Soopers by my house, which is the one at Holly and Country line. Do you live in this area or the other side over by Centennial Airport?

Give me a call (Winston) at 720.318.5177 and we can coordinate.

Thanks,
Winston

Hulk
12-02-2010, 11:38 AM
Winston, that's great -- that's the King Soopers we shop at all the time. I'll probably call you on Saturday. If I forget, you can call me at home at 3O3-224-O255.

ColoradoLC
12-02-2010, 11:55 AM
Thanks! I look forward to meeting you then.