PDA

View Full Version : My turn for Emissions - Need to swap tires with someone??

Nemo
12-02-2010, 05:54 PM
Guess I didn't drive by enough monitoring stations here in Denver so I have to go in for Emissions.

Or I did drive by and failed one or something? I would like to get this done next week if possible. Anyone want to lend me some 33's for my tests. 97 Toyota Landcruiser. Willing to swap tires or even loan a car for the day if needed...

My number is 303-886-4507 if you need to call me to discuss. TIA

Uncle Ben
12-02-2010, 05:58 PM
Where are you? I have an set of e-tires on 80 wheels stacked next to the garage.

Nemo
12-02-2010, 06:06 PM
I live in Cherry Creek / Congress Park neighborhood. I could come to you one evening next week if that works and swap them out or bring them back to my house to swap. Either way works for me :D

Uncle Ben
12-02-2010, 06:07 PM
I live in Cherry Creek / Congress Park neighborhood. I could come to you one evening next week if that works and swap them out or bring them back to my house to swap. Either way works for me :D

Oh ya I remember....I might be able to drop them off as I need to go to Lowry one of these days soon.

corsair23
12-02-2010, 06:32 PM
If that doesn't work out we can swap out the 285s on the LX - Down in the Ranch

Someday these 285s will become emission testing tires for anyone in the club that needs to use them :thumb: - But, they're still on the LX now so we'd have to swap tires or figure out something else. UB's offer would be a lot faster probably but in case it doesn't work out just let me know.

Nemo
12-02-2010, 11:00 PM
Thanks guys. UB, let me know when you are planning on being around Lowry. I am not to far from there at all. If not I am happy to come pick them up. Might even leave a 6 Pack of something nice for you. :cheers: