PDA

View Full Version : Denver Area Meet and Greet - Bundu Gear/Jurgens Trailers

bunduguy
12-06-2010, 10:18 PM
Hey all,
We're heading up to Denver area to run some errands and thought a meet and greet would be in order. If anyone would like to have a look see at the brand new Jurgens XT140 off road trailer, we'll have one there in all its glory for you to look at, open up, crawl in, or whatever takes your fancy. The Jurgens XT140 off-road trailer is the top selling trailer in Southern Africa. We'll also have it mounted with the outstanding new Howling Moon Trailer tent, which is really a beautiful piece of canvas. In addition, we have a Howling Moon RTT and awning mounted on our vehicle, as well as the brand new full length Baja Rack EXP rack for the LC100, and the not yet released Baja Rack light bar for the LC100. There will be plenty other goodies to look at as well.

So, we're meeting at Slee Offroad in Golden, at10AM, Saturday 11th. if you've been waiting for an excuse to come check out Slee, this is the time. We'll have coffee and donuts and some cool new gear fro you to have a look at.
Let us know if you'll be coming and we look forward to introducing you to some of our gear.

Meet and greet in Salt Lake City to follow shortly.
Rou
866-557-3504

MDH33
12-08-2010, 08:00 PM
Looks like a really cool setup. If I wasn't working Saturday, I would stop by. :thumb:

bunduguy
12-08-2010, 11:20 PM
Looks like a really cool setup. If I wasn't working Saturday, I would stop by. :thumb:

Ah..pity. We had to choose a day....
Maybe next time.

Rock Dog
12-09-2010, 01:39 AM
I am gonna try to stop by and check it out in the morning.. i have to work, but not until later in the afternoon... Who is this SLEE guy anyway ? :lmao::lmao::lmao: Just kidding...

corsair23
12-09-2010, 01:32 PM
Rou,

It would be stellar if we could convince you to come up to the Rally in 2011 and bring some of that gear to show off. Awesome looking trailers and tents etc. that I would like to see. I can't make Saturday but hopefully we can get you back up here next year for the Rally :thumb:

It would be great to get you and the gear out to CM2011 for vendor night. Or you could just loan me a trailer and family size tent for use that week and I'll show it off for you out there :D

bunduguy
12-09-2010, 06:50 PM
We'll have to make a plan to come up. See you there.