PDA

View Full Version : Photoshop my ride

nakman
05-25-2006, 08:02 PM
Asking for some creative input from the PS experts here. As I aspire to go 4" and 35's, I don't want to look like all the other big green 80's. Not that they're not all beautiful, I just prefer to be more of an individual that's all. So I'm toying with the idea of line-Xing certain areas, most likely the lower body & flares. I know that Uglibus did his flares on his green one a few years back, I liked that look. And I like the 2-tone looks of the two-tone ones. Also most of my dings are in the bottom part of the body, so this would hide those too.

Here are some pics:

nakman
05-25-2006, 08:05 PM
So what can you come up with? My PS skills seriously lack, but I'll be working on my own creation in the mean time. What would my truck look like with 6" and 37's? 4" and 35's? slammed with 22" rims? any colors I should consider?

I really like how this guys looks: http://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=94585 and I don't really like how this guy's looks: http://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=94305 and I'm not exactly sure what the differences are, other than masking.

wesintl
05-25-2006, 08:08 PM
well, what can you say but one is from jersey and one is from sc... :lmao:

FJBen
05-26-2006, 08:26 AM
Thats one of them fancy new fangled 40th Anniversary 2 toned panty versions...:D I like that one much better!!!!

Here's 5" of lift...;) and 35's... AND you are in Greeley!!!

Uncle Ben
05-26-2006, 11:01 AM
Thats one of them fancy new fangled 40th Anniversary 2 toned panty versions...:D I like that one much better!!!!

Here's 5" of lift...;) and 35's... AND you are in Greeley!!!

Ben,
You sir, have been pretty lucky so far that I have been busy! I will however make some time to properly dress up your track as appropriate! Better be nice or you might never know where the improved version will show up! :lmao: :lmao: :hill: :beer:

nakman
05-26-2006, 11:19 AM
Ben, that's awesome, thanks!! I'm totally getting 35's now..

wesintl
05-26-2006, 12:07 PM
go right to 37 iroks... you know you want to :D

FJBen
05-26-2006, 01:02 PM
What lift are you going to step up to??? just spacer it up? or go with 4" springs??

Ben,
You sir, have been pretty lucky so far that I have been busy! I will however make some time to properly dress up your track as appropriate! Better be nice or you might never know where the improved version will show up! :lmao: :lmao: :hill: :beer:

[hijack mode]

;) I have finally found the OEM panties for the 40th Ann. model

notice the frillyness
endulge in it's 2-tone satin
OEM 40th embroidery
Limited production, number embroidered to match your cruisers 40th number

And we thought the Lexus guys were frilly!!!

nakman
05-26-2006, 01:38 PM
What lift are you going to step up to??? just spacer it up? or go with 4" springs??
Plan is do Slee's 4" springs, L's, and castor plates. Currently 850J/863, non-L, and OME bushings. But all that's after the switch to 4.88's, and lift could likely be after 35's as well, I'll just lower bump stops. I figure I need to lower the bump stops anyway for the L's.. but gears are first.

Love the 40th panties! :cheers: :Princess:

Uncle Ben
05-26-2006, 04:35 PM

[hijack mode]

;) I have finally found the OEM panties for the 40th Ann. model

notice the frillyness
endulge in it's 2-tone satin
OEM 40th embroidery
Limited production, number embroidered to match your cruisers 40th number

And we thought the Lexus guys were frilly!!!

Spy picture from Greeley revealed secret mods Ben has been doing to dazzle his friends on 5th Street. Sorry for the Hijack but Ben deserves the Kudos....

FJBen
05-28-2006, 09:02 PM
Spy picture from Greeley revealed secret mods Ben has been doing to dazzle his friends on 5th Street. Sorry for the Hijack but Ben deserves the Kudos....

LMAO!!!! I can't wait to pimp this at CM07!!!! you must be very familiar with Greeley! ;) :thumb: :beer:

bh4rnnr
05-28-2006, 10:00 PM
I like the exo Tim:eek: :hill:

nakman
05-28-2006, 10:11 PM
Ok I can work with that.

Uncle Ben
05-28-2006, 10:42 PM
LMAO!!!! I can't wait to pimp this at CM07!!!! you must be very familiar with Greeley! ;) :thumb: :beer:

:D Grew up there. Sweet chrome bud! :lmao: :flamingo: