PDA

View Full Version : 22re parts needed

TIMZTOY
12-22-2010, 06:34 PM
I'm looking for a 22re

Distrbuitor
Igniter
Coil
Intermident wiper switch (or whole column)
Gauge cluster w/ tach

Air Randy
12-22-2010, 06:51 PM
I'm looking for a 22re

Distrbuitor
Igniter
Coil

I have a distributor & cap you can have

TIMZTOY
12-22-2010, 07:30 PM
sweet, thanks bud.. now how to get it from you b4 this weekend. :confused:

AxleIke
12-22-2010, 08:59 PM
Want a whole 22re with under 100k on it?

RockRunner
12-22-2010, 10:12 PM
I'll take it since you beat me the 3.4:rolleyes: Probably a good thing as the :Princess: would have killed me and then shot me.

If you are parting with it I would like to build it for some more power and swap it with mine LMK.

RicardoJM
12-22-2010, 10:48 PM
I just got back from there, had I known they would be half way to you by now:doh:.

AxleIke
12-23-2010, 09:08 AM
I'll take it since you beat me the 3.4:rolleyes: Probably a good thing as the :Princess: would have killed me and then shot me.

If you are parting with it I would like to build it for some more power and swap it with mine LMK.

Its a jasper remanufactured long block, with stock EFI. Its a good canidate for more power as its been bored .030 over, and comes with ceramic headers, and a high flow intake.

AxleIke
12-23-2010, 09:20 AM
Also, Tom, just so we are clear, I had no idea that anyone else was seriously interested in that Black truck until the night before we closed the deal. The seller said I had first dibs, as I was the first to go look at the truck and talk to him about it.

I feel like you are ticked at me because I "stole" the truck, and that simply wasn't my intention, nor is it true. I looked at it, decided I wanted it, contacted the seller, and offered him what he was asking.

I apologize if that wrecked your plans for your truck. But, again, I did not buy the truck to "beat you". I bought the truck to build my own truck.

I don't like bad feelings to sit and fester. This is my hobby and I don't need stress in this part of my life. So, I want to clear the air, and have some understanding in this situation.

TIMZTOY
12-23-2010, 09:54 AM
Want a whole 22re with under 100k on it?

Dose the motor run ? How much ?
All I would really want off that motor is the intake, wires, Cam. Fuel vsv, and header.

I already have a re motor sittin in the garage bu its bad. Domt know what's bad with it. Was juat told its bad.

Update. I'm also looking for a intermident wiper switch or whole column w/ the switch. And a Gauge cluster w/ a tach.

AxleIke
12-23-2010, 10:03 AM
It runs great. With 33 x9.5's, I was getting consistant 22 mpg city. With the 35's, i'm seeing 18.

However, Tom would be first in line, sorry. And I'm looking for 1000. I am open to negotiations though, and will certainly entertain reasonable offers.

TIMZTOY
12-23-2010, 12:35 PM
It runs great. With 33 x9.5's, I was getting consistant 22 mpg city. With the 35's, i'm seeing 18.

However, Tom would be first in line, sorry. And I'm looking for 1000. I am open to negotiations though, and will certainly entertain reasonable offers.

Tom can have the motor. I'm just Interested in the header mostly. Intake would be cool. But eeeh.

RockRunner
12-23-2010, 02:25 PM
Also, Tom, just so we are clear, I had no idea that anyone else was seriously interested in that Black truck until the night before we closed the deal. The seller said I had first dibs, as I was the first to go look at the truck and talk to him about it.

I feel like you are ticked at me because I "stole" the truck, and that simply wasn't my intention, nor is it true. I looked at it, decided I wanted it, contacted the seller, and offered him what he was asking.

I apologize if that wrecked your plans for your truck. But, again, I did not buy the truck to "beat you". I bought the truck to build my own truck.

I don't like bad feelings to sit and fester. This is my hobby and I don't need stress in this part of my life. So, I want to clear the air, and have some understanding in this situation.

In NO way am I mad at you. I was interested but I just knew I could not close the deal unless I could convince the :Princess: of it.

Isaac we are good, you were there first with cash and that is how I sell stuff too. No hard feelings or feeling undermined, can't wait to see what your rig is going to look like.

As far as the 22RE what are we looking at? Mine is a Jasper too but not bored over and I believe just standard headers.

And again we are fine!!!!!!!!!!!!

RockRunner
12-23-2010, 02:28 PM
Isaac what are we looking at as far as a time line? I am dumping $$ right now and need to slow down a little but give me a call later when you can and we can discuss the whole ordeal.

303-829-0703.

AxleIke
12-23-2010, 02:36 PM
Hey Tom,

Glad to know we are good.

Time line is whatever you want. I'm planning on pulling the motor this january. It can sit until you are ready to buy it. Let me know, as I won't put it up for sale if I know you want it.

I'll give you a ring here at somepoint, but might not be for a bit, as I have a ton of stuff going on right now with the holidays.

RockRunner
12-23-2010, 02:53 PM
Hey Tom,

Glad to know we are good.

Time line is whatever you want. I'm planning on pulling the motor this january. It can sit until you are ready to buy it. Let me know, as I won't put it up for sale if I know you want it.

I'll give you a ring here at somepoint, but might not be for a bit, as I have a ton of stuff going on right now with the holidays.

Since you aren't pulling till Jan. don't worry about calling till then. I just need to know some small details no biggie.

Have a merry Christmas and happy new year and we'll talk after then.:cheers:

AxleIke
12-23-2010, 05:40 PM
Cool. Let me know what you need to know. I have most of the documentation.

Homegrown
01-04-2011, 11:24 AM
i also have a 22re for sale that i just pulled from my crawler.

thanks tj

303-885-2972