PDA

View Full Version : Anyone need seats?

Air Randy
01-04-2011, 04:11 PM
Everything is SOLD-Thanks for the quick responses!

AxleIke
01-04-2011, 04:19 PM
Randy, are these considered to be suspension seats?

Also, are you getting rid of them because they were uncomfortable, or just upgrading?

I am looking for seats, because my stock seats are very uncomfortable when sitting in them all day on the trail. I'm looking for something nice and comfy.

Air Randy
01-04-2011, 04:25 PM
I got these when I bought a bunch of other stuff from a guy getting out of the sport. I have never used them. You can see from one of the website photos that they have spring suspension under them but I don't know if these qualify as true "suspension" seats. They seem to have pretty good padding on top of the springs.

As long as you aren't too wide for the bolstering (you're not :D) they should really hold you snug on the trail and with the reclining feature you should be able to adjust them for max comfort.

gr8fulabe
01-04-2011, 08:21 PM
Hi Randy,
Any idea if these are in some way, "direct bolt-in" seats for a 40 (specifcally a 74 or 83 hj47)? Or is the new owner going to need to have fab skills & such to install these?

Thanks,
Abe

Air Randy
01-04-2011, 08:39 PM
I doubt they are a direct bolt in but I could help you fab something up.

nattybumppo
01-04-2011, 09:15 PM
Randy, do you think those would fit in a 60? Also, are they sided left/right, or are they identical?

TIMZTOY
01-04-2011, 09:45 PM
you should bring them anyways, so ppl can sit in them at the meeting..

Air Randy
01-05-2011, 11:55 AM
Randy, do you think those would fit in a 60? Also, are they sided left/right, or are they identical?

There is a left and a right so you can either have the recliner lever on the outside or the inside of both seats.

They should fit in a 60, the critical measurement is the width of the bottom bolster which is 22" on these seats. I checked the seats in my other rigs and the bottom bolsters are all also 22" wide. All of the other measurements are about the same too.

I have Corbeau Moab seats in the Mule with a 9" wide center console and about 4" of space between the outside edge of each seat and the doors.

I have Corbeau SS seats in the Meanie with the same 9" center console and the same amount of room between the seat/door.

I have Mastercraft Baja seats in the mini-truck with an 8" center console and about 3" of room between the side of the seat and the door.

So these should be pretty standard size seats and I would think the 60 has at least the same if not more interior width as the 40's or the mini.

If anyone wants just the seats without the harnesses I will sell them for $200. If anyone wants just the harnesses I will sell them for $100.

TIMZTOY
01-05-2011, 01:49 PM
I'm Inerested. But can't buy right away. So if anyone else wants them go for it

Haku
01-05-2011, 02:11 PM
I'm interested in just the Harnesses for that Price. I'm not a member (yet) so I won't be at the meeting, but I'd be happy to come pick them up. Let me know. The seats look nice, but I think my "build" wouldn't fit in the seats very well.

Josh

AxleIke
01-05-2011, 04:45 PM
Randy, go a head and sell them to someone else. These aren't what I'm looking for. Bump for a great price!

RedCreeper
01-05-2011, 05:46 PM
Randy i will take them after all. can you bring them tonight to see if my big but will fit them?

Air Randy
01-05-2011, 06:06 PM
I'm interested in just the Harnesses for that Price. I'm not a member (yet) so I won't be at the meeting, but I'd be happy to come pick them up. Let me know. The seats look nice, but I think my "build" wouldn't fit in the seats very well.

Josh

Josh,

Looks like Kenny is interested in just the seats, fitting since they came out of a Jeep and will go back into one :D.

If he takes them the harnesses are yours.