PDA

View Full Version : Recomendation on where to buy a truck topper?

coax
01-05-2011, 03:20 PM
My dad is strongly considering getting a topper for his 02 Tundra. Any recommendations on dealers on the north side or brands to lean towards/stay away from? Probably won't go with anything fancy; just something to enclose the back to keep road grime off stuff and also be able to keep things a bit more secure.

Corey

DaveInDenver
01-05-2011, 03:24 PM
FWIW, try Suburban Toppers in Aurora or A&A Toppers in Lakewood because they've always been nice to let me thumb through catalogs looking for replacement parts for my WilderNest. Couldn't tell you if their selection or prices for new toppers is any good, though.

Jacket
01-05-2011, 03:39 PM
I got the sales pitch a couple of times at Aerosuds (http://www.aerosuds.com/) in Broomfield near US36 and Wadsworth. I sold the truck before I bought a shell, but Aerosuds is a dealer for most of the major brands (ARE, Snugtop, etc.) and the guys I dealt with new the pros and cons of each brand and what the major gotchas with each of the different models are.

coax
02-08-2011, 03:19 PM
Just a followup, ended up getting a cheaper (but not cheapest) Ranch brand topper from A&A in Lakewood. They had the best price we could find by quite a bit, and install went smooth and didn't take much time. Everything went quite smoothly.