PDA

View Full Version : 83 fj60

nuclearlemon
05-28-2006, 11:15 PM
83 fj60 with just over 117,000 miles. 33x10.5 bfg mt's, optima, tuffy center console, arb front bumper, ramsey winch, rs9000 shocks, custom alcan springs, sliders, rear bumper/spare carrier, non us slider windows, sony am/fm/cassette with 10 disc changer, cobra cb with external speaker, great interior, good body, original paint still shines, stock powertrain with newer waterpump, brake master, fuel pump (all oem), excellent service...all with oem parts, have records for last five years or so, hi steer with custom heavy duty tie rod and drag link that both use 80 series tie rod ends, new steering stabilizer, rear ubolt sliders, greaseable spring pins.

the bad, a dent on left rear quarter, major dent on right rear quarter, typical fenderwell rust, bits of rust on lower left front fender (sandblasted and rattle canned), small pinholes of rust just inside front doors, power steering pump leaks, has the oil pan loosening trick, but i have a new oem oil pan gasket to go with it.

located in north denver $7500 pm or email at nuclearlemon at comcast dot net for more info.

lots of pics here...http://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=95035

Uncle Ben
05-28-2006, 11:51 PM
Silly girl....
Swap what ya need into the piggy and 45 and part out the rest

subzali
05-29-2006, 09:43 PM
No Ige don't do it! A power steering pump is NOT A LAND CRUISER! Your 60 is set up too nice for you to just ditch it! Just come back to it later and all will be :cool:. Look at all the stuff I gotta do to mine (sig), and you're complaining about a measly power steering pump :rolleyes:

Seldom Seen
05-29-2006, 11:02 PM
[Darth Vader Voice] Come to the dark side, sell the 60 and build the mini [/Darth Vader]:eek: :D :lmao:

farnhamstj
05-30-2006, 02:39 PM
You know you're ready for a uzj100. Sure it's ifs, but do you know anyone has actually broken one(Christo excluded). The heated leather seats are calling you....

nuclearlemon
05-30-2006, 08:04 PM
You know you're ready for a uzj100. Sure it's ifs, but do you know anyone has actually broken one(Christo excluded). The heated leather seats are calling you....
no offense, but i'd do an 80 first. i still haven't warmed to the looks of the 100 series...not that i've warmed to the 80's, but i'llwarm to their look first. plus, way outta my price range.

Magoo
06-01-2006, 01:46 PM
well this is a shocker!!!!!.
but im fixin to do the same thing.good luck.
personal testament to the rig and service.ive ridden and driven it many times and that 60 is worth more than what she wants.no doubt.not to mention its been pampered and fixed every time it needed it.

Hulk
06-01-2006, 02:42 PM
well this is a shocker!!!!!.
but im fixin to do the same thing.good luck.
You're going to sell Magoo? The saga continues...

Magoo
06-02-2006, 04:33 PM
You're going to sell Magoo? The saga continues...
its very possible,but it just makes me sick thinkin about it.

Uncle Ben
06-02-2006, 04:44 PM
its very possible,but it just makes me sick thinkin about it.

Tell Ige....think she wanted it back! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rant: :Princess: :flamingo: :hill: