PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Coe!

subzali
01-20-2011, 08:31 AM
Just wanted to say welcome to our newest forum member from SW Colorado - TwoTurtlesRacing!

TwoTurtlesRacing
01-20-2011, 01:14 PM
Thanks SubZali! I'm going to post a little introductory thread too... I also have been pming Corbet, and am looking forward to wheeling with him down in this corner of the state!

I have made all of my CM reservations as well, so looking forward to getting to meet you there! (and a lot of other folks!) :thumb:

corsair23
01-20-2011, 01:32 PM
Welcome :thumb:

subzali
01-20-2011, 02:18 PM
Can't make it to CM this year-at least not officially :bawl:

Trying to pull the strings to at least be out there for some period of time though (probably riding a funny orange colored motorcycle), but so far that isn't going very well either...:(

TwoTurtlesRacing
01-20-2011, 02:24 PM
Bummer! I was wanting to eye your PS a little closer! Oh well. If you do make it out on the bike, I don't imagine that the wife is going to want to do all the runs with me so I'd have room for another!

subzali
01-20-2011, 02:49 PM
What trails you running? EDIT: saw your post, good choices! :thumb:

If you need any better pictures than are in my thread, or measurements or opinions or whatever just ask and I can get them for you. Pablocruise's thread on the Horsetooth forum has detailed info that we both collectively retrieved and collaborated on to a certain extent for some aspects of the conversion, so check there too.

TwoTurtlesRacing
01-20-2011, 11:03 PM
What trails you running? EDIT: saw your post, good choices! :thumb:

If you need any better pictures than are in my thread, or measurements or opinions or whatever just ask and I can get them for you. Pablocruise's thread on the Horsetooth forum has detailed info that we both collectively retrieved and collaborated on to a certain extent for some aspects of the conversion, so check there too.

Thanks man! Will do!

DanS
01-21-2011, 01:24 AM

And if you need more than that I should (knock on wood) have the 40 at CM'11. I stole most of my ideas from Matt anyway. ;)

Dan

TwoTurtlesRacing
01-21-2011, 07:28 AM
And if you need more than that I should (knock on wood) have the 40 at CM'11. I stole most of my ideas from Matt anyway. ;)

Dan

Hey Dan! Didn't know you were on here! Hope to see you there and finally meet you in person!