PDA

View Full Version : Dealer Discounts in area?

drtdeer
01-21-2011, 12:18 AM
Does Boulder Toyota or others on the north side offer discounts on part if you are a memeber of TLCA, Rising Sun, mud, etc?

Of course if I need a bunch of stuff, I'll normally call CDan, but for those quickly needed parts or small items, sometimes the shipping doesn't make since.

Having just moved here in August, I haven't figured out the local parts seen yet.

Rock Dog
01-21-2011, 03:15 AM
Does Boulder Toyota or others on the north side offer discounts on part if you are a memeber of TLCA, Rising Sun, mud, etc?

Of course if I need a bunch of stuff, I'll normally call CDan, but for those quickly needed parts or small items, sometimes the shipping doesn't make since.

Having just moved here in August, I haven't figured out the local parts seen yet.

Stevinson Toyota West and Groove Toyota offer discounts to Rising Sun Members..... but then again i am a "South Sider"....

Dr. Schlegs
01-21-2011, 03:45 AM
All of the Toyota Dealerships (in the Metro area) offer a discount to Rising Sun Members. They have lists of who are paid members. Membership has it's privileges. :)

60wag
01-21-2011, 06:48 AM
Talk to Jerry, the parts manager at Boulder Toyota.

drtdeer
01-21-2011, 07:53 AM
Thanks guys. Is it similar to CDan, around 20% on most things?

rover67
01-21-2011, 09:19 AM
I have noticed that Boulder Toyota is competitive with CDan, so I get 100% of my parts there now. Jerry is the parts manager like Bruce said. It'd be good to introduce yourself to him so he can get to know you. I think he is there most of the time.

They appreciate the business.

Uncle Ben
01-21-2011, 09:48 AM
I have noticed that Boulder Toyota is competitive with CDan, so I get 100% of my parts there now. Jerry is the parts manager like Bruce said. It'd be good to introduce yourself to him so he can get to know you. I think he is there most of the time.

When Jerry in unavailable seek out Paul. Boulder, Stevenson and American Toyota are all contributing and supporting sponsors of Cruise Moab and also the Rally.

TIMZTOY
01-21-2011, 10:38 AM
what parts are you seeking to puchas ?? because i get a better discount that risingsun dose:D

Uncle Ben
01-21-2011, 10:42 AM
what parts are you seeking to puchas ?? because i get a better discount that risingsun dose:D

What club are you with? Didn't know there was competition. :rolleyes:

Jacket
01-21-2011, 11:21 AM

x3 for Boulder Toyota

thefatkid
01-21-2011, 11:24 AM
What club are you with? Didn't know there was competition. :rolleyes:

He is a part of the "I work for Stevenson Toyota club". :D

Tim, are you guys 10% over cost up there also?