PDA

View Full Version : Goose Hunting

drtdeer
01-21-2011, 01:58 PM
Any goose hunters here? A couple of trips form Boulder to Loveland this week, man they are everywhere.

Having just been here since August, I haven't had a chance to scout any public places or network for private.

Anyone know of any spots to hit public or otherwise? Or if your going, and can use an extra man, I work hard and buy breakfast!

jacdaw
01-21-2011, 02:06 PM
I've always wanted to hunt geese. Would be a good excuse to buy a shotgun.:thumb:

Uncle Ben
01-21-2011, 03:18 PM
Any goose hunters here? A couple of trips form Boulder to Loveland this week, man they are everywhere.

Having just been here since August, I haven't had a chance to scout any public places or network for private.

Anyone know of any spots to hit public or otherwise? Or if your going, and can use an extra man, I work hard and buy breakfast!

Absolute great place to go if you don't have your own decoys and/or property leases is Timnath Reservoir. If it's bad weather and you have a itchy finger head to Severance, CO. Head into Bruce's bar and have some breakfast and decide which property lease/blind you wanna sit in, pay the folks and head to your already set up location. Bruce (actually he recently passed away) has blinds set up on Timnath Res and many other places all over the area up there. Doesn't get any easier!