PDA

View Full Version : Fundraiser for the American Heart Assoc.

RedCreeper
02-14-2011, 01:51 PM
Alexis' school is doing a fundraiser for the American Heart Assoc. called Jump Rope For Heart. Here is the scoop and info:

Help me be a Heart Hero!

Dear Friends and Family,

Iím joining millions of other kids to help save lives with the American Heart Associationís Jump Rope For Heart Program! Will you help me?

Iím doing Jump Rope For Heart at my school and learning about kids with special hearts. Iím also learning about my own heart, and how to take care of it. And Iím getting active and jumping rope!

You can help too! Will you make a donation? Itís fast and easy to do on my personal Web page! Or you can mail your donation to me - my address is below.

Thank you for helping me save lives and be a Heart Hero!

To make a donation online,*click on the link to*my personal page below.
My Web Page

http://amha.convio.net/site/TR/JumpforHeart/PMA-PacificMountainAffiliate?px=2562188&pg=personal&fr_id=1443

Special Notes:
*All donations are tax deductible.
*You can learn more about Jump Rope For Heart, kids and cardiovascular disease and kidsí health by visiting www.heart.org/jump

We are pretty late on this. They have to be in by Wed. DOH! Any help would be awsome. Thanks in advance. :thumb:

Kenny, Lynnette and Alexis

Hulk
02-14-2011, 03:49 PM
Donation sent. :)

Uncle Ben
02-14-2011, 04:21 PM
Done! :thumb:

RedCreeper
02-14-2011, 05:12 PM
Thanks guys

RedCreeper
02-16-2011, 12:01 PM
Did not even think we would of gotten so much support. Thanks again to everyone who donated.

Looks like the online donations can still be done till next wednesday so we still have time.

Alexis