PDA

View Full Version : RCI 15 gallon aluminum fuel cell 4sale

Uncle Ben
02-17-2011, 11:55 AM
New but un-boxed, never had fuel in it. Has 0-90 ohm sender. 30Lx12Wx9T Part #2162A

Went different route $200

AxleIke
02-17-2011, 01:13 PM
*might* be interested, but I blew my truck money this month, so if you get a solid offer, don't wait for me. Only issue I have is the sender. Isn't toyota stuff set up for like 90-0 (reverse of GM style)?

Uncle Ben
02-17-2011, 01:35 PM
*might* be interested, but I blew my truck money this month, so if you get a solid offer, don't wait for me. Only issue I have is the sender. Isn't toyota stuff set up for like 90-0 (reverse of GM style)?

I think you are correct with the after 1980 stuff. I have no doubt you can combine or swap stuff around on the frames. I was going to use the stock Toy sender/fuel pump insert by tigging a flange on the tank. I'm still doing a similar route but with a bigger cell. I will actually do a baffled sump then use the Welbro in tank pump and sock then connect it to the -8AN inlet fitting. I will just add two insulated wire bulkhead fittings to make a safe wire connection.

AxleIke
02-17-2011, 02:15 PM
Kinda what I was thinking. This might be a perfect solution for me. Like I said though, if you get an offer, go for it.

Uncle Ben
02-17-2011, 02:19 PM
Kinda what I was thinking. This might be a perfect solution for me. Like I said though, if you get an offer, go for it.

Your credits good with me! You can always put my bender up for collateral! ;) :lmao: