PDA

View Full Version : FS: A bunch of Toyota Axles and Parts and Samurai Power Steering Donor parts

Haku
02-22-2011, 10:16 PM
Hey all,

Need to sell some stuff to fund further projects. For right now, I have the following...

1) Complete Rear Toyota IFS axle minus the 3rd member $100 obo

2) Power Steering donor parts out of a Suzuki Samurai. Along with an install kit, this is everything you need to upgrade a Samurai to Power Steering. Consists of a Steering Box, Reservoir, and Pump. I'm selling for what I paid for it at Upull. $75 obo

3) Cryo and Heat treated Toyota Birfield Mini Truck outter. This is a slight upgrade to the stock unit, and adds a bit of piece of mind. Would work well for spare shafts or if you don't plan to go above 35" tires. No warranty on these like other Longfield stuff. $50 obo.

4) Spare set of stock Toyota Axle Shafts. Bought these before I upgraded to Longfield 30 Spline shafts as a trail spare just in case. Yota Jim's sells these for $50 per side. I'm asking $75 for both.

5) 2 Spare Toyota 8" 4.10 ring and pinions. One for a standard v6/elocker differential, and one set for a reverse rotation High Pinion differential. No idea how much these are worth, so make an offer.

6) FJ80 Radius Arms (91'-92'). Came with the axle, have no use for them. If you need/want them, shoot me an offer

Eventually I will have the following, pending the completion of a Front and Rear Axle Swap. If someone is truly interested in either of these axles, I'll make it work with my FJ80/Tundra axle swap sooner then later.

1) Complete Front Mini Truck Axle with High Pinion 3rd Member. Its currently set up for an Elocker, but should be relatively easy to change it back to the standard HP 3rd Member. The 3rd member is a 4.10 ratio and came out of a 92 FJ80. The axle currently has Longfield 30 Spline axle shafts installed too. The axle was fully rebuilt within 3000 miles, has a truss and knuckle gussets, and also has a bracket to install a Hydro Assist ram onto it. Also has the Longfield Knuckle wipers. I would be willing to sell all these pieces separately or as a package.

I'm thinking $900 for the whole axle, $100 for the 3rd Member separately, $300 for the bare axle with everything minus the 3rd and Longfields, and $600 for the Longfields (they have a transferable no questions asked Lifetime Warranty) by themselves.

2) Rear Elocked IFS axle. Stock shafts, TRD Style Elocker, Rebuilt with new bearings and seals within 1000 miles. Complete axle. Elocker Actuator died on me, but I have a replacement. It would be installed, but has the wrong plug so I have to swap it to the current one. This will come with the wiring harness for the elocker, but you'll have to do your own switch system. I got mine from 12voltguy.com, and he'll do you a switch for a great price that will be plug and play for the harness. $600 obo. I don't want to seperate the axle and 3rd member on this one since there is no point in doing so. Essentially, you are getting the rest of the axle for close to free.

I know this is a lot of info, but if you have any questions let me know. If you are interested in any of this, shoot me a PM and we can chat. I will try and get pictures up soon, but it may be next week before that happens.

Josh

Myredyota
02-23-2011, 12:24 AM
I am hearing a voice in my head. Bill, (Red_Chili) is that you? :o:p::lmao:

Red_Chili
02-23-2011, 09:15 AM
"Feel the force, young Yotawalker... come to the dark side... we have cookies..."

Haku
02-23-2011, 10:39 AM
hahaaa....I feel like I am in the middle of a "in joke" or something.

I added one item, the radius arms.

TIMZTOY
02-23-2011, 04:16 PM
interested in the ifs rear axle. isnt that the axle thats 3" wider the 84 axles ?

Haku
02-23-2011, 04:59 PM
Thats correct. Its the axle that came in pre-Tacoma IFS Pickups and 4runners. I'm headed out to do some errands now, but if you want to come have a look then you I'll be around doing stuff all week and can meet ya. As far as I know, any non elocker 8" 3rd member should bolt into it without modification.

Myredyota
02-26-2011, 12:55 AM
Man that front axle is so freakin tempting. Tough week for us though. Thursday night, the furnace went out, again. I will find out how much that is going to cost me tomorrow. Then Friday afternoon someone accidently tried to pull into my garage without putting the door up! I'll get that quote on Monday. :( Yes, I am having a cold beverage right now.

Haku
02-26-2011, 02:04 AM
Bummer. Those kind of weeks suck for sure. Hope you get it figured out, and the person who did that to your garage should have at least paid for you cold beverage x1000.

Let me know if you still want it after you figure all that out.

Myredyota
02-26-2011, 05:16 PM
As much as I want that axle, it isn't going to happen this year. :( Got the taxes done today, so that will pay for the upgrade on the furnace. Nobody got hurt with the garage door incident. Awesome thing is, 2 months ago I put my Packard into storage. Had it been in the garage, it would have been damaged, severely. Best $75/month I have ever spent! :bowdown:

Haku
02-26-2011, 10:19 PM
Fair enough. Glad you got it figured out.

Everything is still for sale. Getting ready to swap the rear axle out in the next few days, so that will be the first available part.

Josh