PDA

View Full Version : arrived in moab when are you?

RockRunner
03-16-2011, 11:24 PM
Got to moab about 15 minutes ago and staying in the parking lot at the archway inn. Didn't feel like going away to bfe and having to head back to town to get gas for the camper. I will have a radio 1 on 146 460 if anybody's coming into town early. You can also call me on my cell 30382 90703. We can either meet up and run a trail or i will run something at bfe. I'm gonna park in the lower section of bfe i am in a blue blue dodge with a camper on top come join the party.

Ps I dictated this on my phone with the voice recognition program sorry for the poor grammar

Dr. Schlegs
03-16-2011, 11:28 PM
You should use voice recognition more often Tom. ;)

Uncle Ben
03-16-2011, 11:32 PM
You should use voice recognition more often Tom. ;)

Tru dat! :lmao:

1loudLX
03-16-2011, 11:34 PM
I wish I was arriving.

Inukshuk
03-17-2011, 08:43 AM
See you all there tonight. Should roll in around 10. I'll be tenting, so if the area is open I'd favor we set up sheltered camp in the trees where a bunch of RSers did at CM last year. I'll look for the bonfire since it sounds like everyone is bringing firewood.

Dora
03-18-2011, 04:10 PM
I am not there this weekend but my husband (Corbet) and son (Bridger) are. It is Bridger's first time 4-wheeling in Moab. They are both having a great time! He has figured out a good way to hold on while sleeping :) Hopefully the photo will post below

MDH33
03-18-2011, 04:51 PM
I am not there this weekend but my husband (Corbet) and son (Bridger) are. It is Bridger's first time 4-wheeling in Moab. They are both having a great time! He has figured out a good way to hold on while sleeping :) Hopefully the photo will post below

That's awesome! :thumb: I'm going to show that to my wife so she'll know I'm not crazy for wanting to take our 1 year old wheeling. ;)

nakman
03-18-2011, 06:08 PM
Adorable pic!!! it's sunny and hot down here in the city, just got back from the pool. I'll be down to BFE later on to make sure no one down there is sleeping..

:camping: :happyhour:

Dora
03-18-2011, 07:14 PM
That's awesome! :thumb: I'm going to show that to my wife so she'll know I'm not crazy for wanting to take our 1 year old wheeling. ;)

Bridger went wheeling for the first time when he was 11 months in Ouray. He did Black Bear pass over to Telluride. He loves it! But I can understand her hesitation :) But you gotta get them started early so they just get use to it:thumb: